Principal Product Marketing Manager
Who are we
Founded in 2017, Lokalise is a cloud-based translation management system that helps businesses streamline their localization processes. It provides a platform for managing translations of software, websites, mobile apps, and other digital content. Overall, Lokalise helps businesses improve their time-to-market, increase translation quality, and reduce costs associated with localization.
Even though our company operates exclusively on a remote basis, you are required to reside in and have legal work eligibility within one of the specified countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Ukraine, United Kingdom.
We are looking for a Principal Product Marketing Manager to join our Product team and lead the go-to-market effort in a variety of initiatives in collaboration with Product Managers and other stakeholders, including Sales and Customer Experience.
- Create and evolve our Positioning Strategy and Messaging.
- Create a category-building strategy for our stealth product and drive category-building and market-building with the marketing and product teams.
- Have a deep understanding of the different customers’ and user personas' needs and how we solve them to define creative briefs and go-to-market plans for our product initiatives effectively.
- Regularly collaborate with stakeholders from across the business, including product, marketing, sales, and other teams, to build and execute go-to-market strategies (pricing, positioning, promotion).
- Collaborate with creative teams to create compelling product marketing assets (such as landing pages, campaigns, and sales collaterals) that will be used across different teams, channels, and audiences.
- Define goals, coordinate product launches, and measure post-launch impact.
- Stay updated on market trends and the competitive landscape to identify opportunities and contribute to the product strategy and execution.
- Take an active role in coaching and upskilling other team member.
You must have:
- 5+ years of senior product marketing experience in B2B SaaS
- Experience leading GTM strategy for multiple products and designing compelling overarching stories
- Have expertise in product marketing tactics with the ability to demonstrate success in positioning and launching new features and products
- Know how to market complex products to both technical and non-technical buyers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with customers and various levels of internal stakeholders, from senior leadership to individual members.
- Team player abilities with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong organizational and dependency management skills with great attention to detail, ensuring that plans are successfully executed in a timely manner.
It will be considered a significant advantage if you bring
- Work experience in the Localization industry
- Experience working with Integration-Led Growth or Partner-Growth Loops
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Fully remote and flexible working hours
- Co-working budget
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Top-notch tech equipment for your work
- Learning & Development program
- Health insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Mental health support - every employee has access to a dedicated mental health platform
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and equal opportunities. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, relationship, marital, or civil partnership statuses, racial identities, national or ethnic origins, religious beliefs, ages, and disability statuses.