Staff Product Manager
Who are we
Founded in 2017, Lokalise is a cloud-based translation management system that helps businesses streamline their localization processes. It provides a platform for managing translations of software, websites, mobile apps, and other digital content. Overall, Lokalise helps businesses improve their time-to-market, increase translation quality, and reduce costs associated with localization.
We need you!
We are looking for a Staff Product Manager to join our Product team and lead one of our squads in collaboration with Design and EM counterparts.
You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment and can make difficult trade-off calls when working with competing priorities. You are innovative and have a strong sense of ownership. You are data-driven and base your decisions on facts rather than opinions. You have a strong preference for action and are willing to be hands-on with everything you do. The ability to influence, analytical skills, and leadership are essential traits for succeeding in this role.
As a Staff Product Manager, you will:
- Develop and execute the product strategy and roadmap, driving innovation and aligning with the company’s strategic goals.
- Lead a cross-functional team, including Engineering & UX, and work in close collaboration with GTM teams to guide your products from conception to launch.
- Be hands-on involved in developing products and features, ensuring we learn fast and that the development caters to business requirements and customer needs.
- Employ a continuous discovery approach to understand customer needs, integrating user feedback into product development to improve customer satisfaction and maximise business impact.
- Defining key business goals, KPIs, and success metrics, tracking them, and improving upon them.
- Regularly analyze product metrics and performance, driving improvements based on quantitative and qualitative data.
- Operate effectively within an agile environment, managing the product life cycle and maintaining a clear and concise product roadmap.
- Stay updated on market trends and the competitive landscape to influence product strategy and anticipate customer needs.
You must have the following:
- 5+ years experience in Product Management, preferably in SaaS products.
- Proven UX skills and experience working in a continuous discovery framework.
- Problem-solving with the ability to identify and evaluate complex issues and develop clear approaches to solving them, with a high level of user empathy
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and quantify their business impacts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with various levels of stakeholders, from senior leadership to individual members.
- Team player abilities with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong organizational and dependency management skills, ensuring that projects are completed in an appropriate and timely manner.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan.
- Flexible working hours - work asynchronously.
- Unlimited vacation policy - yep, unlimited!
- Wellness benefits.
- Comprehensive parental leave.
- Co-working budget.
- Top tech equipment to work with - Apple Mac, Bose headphones, Apple AirPods, etc.
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events.
- Mental health support - every employee has access to a dedicated mental health platform.
Even though our company operates exclusively on a remote basis, you are required to reside in and have legal work eligibility within one of the specified countries.: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and equal opportunities. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, relationship, marital, or civil partnership statuses, racial identities, national or ethnic origins, religious beliefs, ages, and disability statuses.