Senior UX Researcher
Who are we
Founded in 2017, Lokalise is a cloud-based translation management system that helps businesses streamline their localization processes. It provides a platform for managing translations of software, websites, mobile apps, and other digital content. Overall, Lokalise helps businesses improve their time-to-market, increase translation quality, and reduce costs associated with localization.
We need you!
In your role as a Senior Product Researcher at Lokalise, you will be gathering insights from our b2b users, analyzing these insights, and communicating them effectively within the company. Working closely with our product teams, you will ensure our users' voices are heard, and champion a culture of learning and listening across our organization.
As a Senior Product Researcher, you will play a crucial role in understanding our users and shaping the design and development of an emerging product. As part of this role, you will be working closely with cross-functional teams and contributing to further customer knowledge across the organization.
The position is full-time and remote.
As a Senior Product Researcher, you will:
- Closely collaborate with your design, product, and engineering partners as well as other customer-facing teams to ensure that research is aligned to the highest priority needs of the product area, and that ultimately it informs the product roadmap.
- Contribute to the development of a sustainable and scalable research practice for an emerging product pillar that unlocks customer insights and value.
- Collaborate across multiple teams to brainstorm questions and ensure they can be answered using data and appropriate research methods.
- Be an advocate for the users in ways that nurture a culture of curiosity, learning, listening and cross-team collaboration and partnership.
- Exercise flexibility in research methodology (in consideration of different factors and constraints e.g., timeline) by selecting, designing, and utilizing different research methods.
- Handle multiple projects and tasks concurrently.
- Contribute to building and maintaining strategic frameworks and knowledge bases to foster and further a broad understanding of our users.
- Contribute to product research democratization by empowering and enabling product partners to run research projects independently.
- Co-create a research roadmap to plan effectively and prioritize research requests and projects.
- B.A/B.S or M.A./M.S. in a human behavior-related field (HCI, HCD, Cognitive Psychology, Social Science, Information Science, Anthropology or similar);
- Several years of (either startup or corporate) experience as an embedded Product Researcher with the ability to identify and drive value through customer insights.
- Experience utilizing various research methods (e.g., usability studies, concept studies, surveys, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in communicating user research findings and insights to a variety of audiences across the organization.
- Experience with products made for developers, administrators, or other technical audiences is a plus.
- Experience with b2b research is a plus.
- Experience with international research is a plus.
- Strong ability to plan, prioritize, and execute effectively and independently research studies.
- Experience democratizing research across the organization and enabling product partners to conduct research independently.
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the organization in English.
- A research portfolio that demonstrates a collaborative, transparent, and inclusive approach toward the product research process is a plus.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan.
- Flexible working hours - work asynchronously.
- Unlimited vacation policy - yep, unlimited!
- Wellness benefits.
- Comprehensive parental leave.
- Co-working budget.
- Top tech equipment to work with - Apple Mac, Bose headphones, Apple AirPods, etc.
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events.
- Mental health support - every employee has access to a dedicated mental health platform.
Even though our company operates exclusively on a remote basis, you are required to reside in and have legal work eligibility within one of the specified countries.: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and equal opportunities. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, relationship, marital, or civil partnership statuses, racial identities, national or ethnic origins, religious beliefs, ages, and disability statuses.