Director of Program Management
Who are we
Founded in 2017, Lokalise is a cloud-based translation management system that helps businesses streamline their localization processes. It provides a platform for managing translations of software, websites, mobile apps, and other digital content. Overall, Lokalise helps businesses improve their time-to-market, increase translation quality, and reduce costs associated with localization.
We need you!
We are looking for a Director of Program Management to support our Chief Product Officer and VP of Engineering in leading the Product and Engineering organization.
As a Director of Program Management, you will:
- Collaborate with the team leaders to develop the product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Lead the delivery of technical solutions to customer and business problems across multiple teams and functions, ensuring the appropriate sense of urgency
- Align priorities across the organization to ensure successful program outcomes
- Support the team in building realistic and comprehensive delivery plans, taking into consideration risks and challenges relevant to the delivery of the end-to-end technical solution
- Manage, visualize, and address risks, issues, and dependencies to facilitate successful delivery
- Track and monitor key performance metrics, identify areas for improvement, and provide regular insights and updates to drive continuous improvement
- Ensure effective communication with stakeholders within and outside the product and engineering organization
- Foster a culture of continuous discovery in delivery practices
You must have:
- “Get things done” mentality that promotes a sense of urgency while promoting autonomy and accountability
- Be comfortable operating “hands-on” wherever and whenever required
- Excel in a fast-paced environment and be comfortable operating with unknowns and constant change
- Strong communication and project management skills, with the ability to tailor communication to different audiences, from individuals to leadership members
- Experience in tech startups or scaleups
- Strong experience with Agile software development methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban
- Experience operating in a culture that thrives on continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent leadership and people skills, with a track record of building and developing high-performing teams
- Strategic mindset with the ability to align multiple initiatives with business objectives and drive successful outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple complex initiatives simultaneously, delivering results within time and budget constraints
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting (Amplitude or SQL is a plus)
- Understanding of business principles, resource allocation, and financial planning
Even though our company operates exclusively on a remote basis, you are required to reside in and have legal work eligibility within one of the specified countries.: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Ukraine and the United Kingdom.
For the role of Director of of Program Management, we are looking for a candidate who is located in one of the main European timezones (GMT, GMT +1, GMT +2).
- Build competence. Keep growing.
- Aim higher. Stay down to earth.
- Take ownership. Optimize for impact.
- Be direct and kind. Put yourself in others' shoes.
- Support one another. Thrive together.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Flexible working hours - work asynchronously
- Unlimited vacation policy - yep, unlimited!
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive parental leave
- Co-working budget
- Top tech equipment to work with - Apple Mac, Bose headphones, Apple AirPods, etc.
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events
- Mental health support - every employee has access to a dedicated mental health platform
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and equal opportunities. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, relationship, marital, or civil partnership statuses, racial identities, national or ethnic origins, religious beliefs, ages, and disability statuses.