Who are we
Founded in 2017, Lokalise is a cloud-based translation management system that helps businesses streamline their localization processes. It provides a platform for managing translations of software, websites, mobile apps, and other digital content. Overall, Lokalise helps businesses improve their time-to-market, increase translation quality, and reduce costs associated with localization.
Responsible for creating, developing, and executing campaigns and programs that align with the annual company plan. Flawless execution, excellent communication with various internal and external teams, and leading cross-functional initiatives are critical to achieving goals in this role. This person should learn and embrace new technologies, specifically AI, that can drive efficiency and productivity in our marketing programs. Has expertise in traditional and digital marketing channels and is focused on continual innovation and learning in the space to provide a great member experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
General Marketing Functions
- Partners with Product Marketing, Customer Marketing, partnerships, and sales teams to create integrated marketing campaigns that support department and company goals.
- Manages the development and execution of marketing plans and programs, ensuring revenue marketing team goals are achieved.
- Ability to execute and manage multiple programs/campaigns concurrently and excellent time management skills are critical to this role.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving are crucial. This person will be responsible for collaborating with various departments to ideate what campaigns align with our goals and what channels we should utilize.
- Accountable for setting up programs in Marketo and tracking program success in Salesforce.
- Works with paid media team to ensure marketing and advertising materials meet necessary guidelines.
- Possesses strong communication skills and can write materials for various audiences, including landing pages, emails, internal communications, etc.
- Flexes across the marketing team to support additional initiatives and programs as needed.
Sales Support Functions
- Writes and produces various internal and external publications and communications.
- Assists and supports product and partner managers with their respective goals.
- Recommends, designs, implements and provides on-going support for new products, new channels, and sales campaigns.
- Creates reports, calendars and sales communications to ensure that all sales functions are aware of campaigns and are conducting appropriate follow-up and outreach to support them.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Marketing or Communications from a four-year college or university and 2-4 years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in marketing campaign/marketing program management and successfully leading teams.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Flexible working hours - work asynchronously.
- Unlimited vacation policy - yep, unlimited!
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive parental leave
- Co-working budget
- Top tech equipment to work with - Apple Mac, Bose headphones, Apple AirPods, etc.
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events
- Mental health support - every employee has access to a dedicated mental health platform.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and equal opportunities. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, relationship, marital, or civil partnership statuses, racial identities, national or ethnic origins, religious beliefs, ages, and disability statuses.