Lead GTM Strategy and Analytics
Who are we
Founded in 2017, Lokalise is a cloud-based translation management system that helps businesses streamline their localization processes. It provides a platform for managing translations of software, websites, mobile apps, and other digital content. Overall, Lokalise helps businesses improve their time-to-market, increase translation quality, and reduce costs associated with localization.
Lead GTM Strategy and Analytics
“Tell me more about the opportunity”
At Lokalise, we ask ourselves a lot of questions. How can we help customers localize their products to truly resonate? Is it possible to fold a piece of paper more than seven times? And most importantly, are you the person we are looking for?
We believe that the quality of what we do is shaped by the questions that YOU ask. Intrigued? Grab a coffee, put on your thinking cap, and keep reading – you might have just stumbled upon your next job.
As AI charts new territories, we're setting sail towards uncharted waters. Picture a world without language barriers – it's akin to navigating the seven seas with a compass that understands every shoreline. Your role? To be our compass.
Lokalise is a tech company who builds software that helps customers to localize their products, services and communication. We have some amazing customers and a highly talented team. But building a company is hard - resources are scarce, there’s so much that we can do and customers are constantly changing their habits.
So, to deliver on our dreams, we need a strong operational backbone that helps us focus and keeps us honest when it matters. That’s where you come into the picture. You will develop insights to a) understand business performance and b) build data-based plans for future growth. You are the right hand to leaders like Mike, Adrian and Lennie.
Your team and the Commercial Operations team, led by the smart Megija Kanča, support all the go-to-market functions including Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Customer Success, so we are looking for someone who thinks for scale to design solutions that meet the needs of talented Lokalisers like Gita, Kayan and Karl. Are you the one who loves to build bridges between the different disciplines?
Things you will be working on
Let’s get this out of the way first - we want to work with somebody who will ask us questions that we never thought of. We hope those questions will lead us to solve the most important problems and find new opportunities. So we likely will be reprioritizing this list based on your leadership:
- Lead business planning with GTM leads 1 and 2 year out
- Uncover growth inefficiencies and help identify what we can do about them
- Run our performance measurement cadences with leadership across the GTM organization
- Find insights that help us understand our sales-led and product-led revenue streams
- Manage forecast analytics, partnering closely with our Head of Sales
- Partner with product on ICP implementation across GTM
- A deeply curious mind mixed with a low ego
- The founder's mentality
- Appetite to build yourself
- 7+ years experience in Strategy & Analytics roles in tech companies. Some consultancy experience is a bonus.
- 3+ years people management experience in customer-facing, operations or analytics teams
- Strong communication skills to present and convey complex data in a way that is easy to understand
- Working knowledge of BI tooling and data strategy. You know your way around SQL or you will do a crash course.
- Comfort working as a self-starter, defining processes and strategy from scratch
Even though our company operates exclusively on a remote basis, you are required to reside in and have legal work eligibility within one of the specified countries.: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Ukraine and United Kingdom.
What we can offer you:
- Mental health support - every employee has access to a dedicated mental health platform.
- Flexible working hours - work asynchronously.
- Unlimited vacation policy - yep, unlimited!
- Employee stock options plan.
- Company bonus - bi-annual pay outs.
- Top tech equipment to work with - Apple Mac, Bose headphones, Apple AirPods, etc.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and equal opportunities. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, relationship, marital, or civil partnership statuses, racial identities, national or ethnic origins, religious beliefs, ages, and disability statuses.