Head of Customer Success Management
Who are we
Founded in 2017, Lokalise is a cloud-based translation management system that helps businesses streamline their localization processes. It provides a platform for managing translations of software, websites, mobile apps, and other digital content. Overall, Lokalise helps businesses improve their time-to-market, increase translation quality, and reduce costs associated with localization.
We need you!
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager, to join our Customer Success Team and take responsibility for driving our customer success strategies and managing the team. The ideal candidate has been a strong manager before for one or two SaaS companies that have experience in the mid-market and enterprise segment.
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a team of Customer Success Managers (CSM), including recruiting, development, and performance management.
- Develop and execute a data-driven customer success strategy to drive customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion.
- Be a key member of the Customer Success leadership team, helping drive the impact of the team across the company
- Build relationships with key customers to help build the partnership and learn more about common customer needs
- Leverage your interactions with the team and customers to identify customer trends, successes, and opportunities to drive innovations in how we deliver our customer experience
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Product, Account Management, Sales, Marketing, Operations) to deliver a seamless customer exprience
You must have:
- 6+ years of Customer Success, Services or Consulting experience in SaaS, preferably in an enterprise or mid-market segment
- 4+ years of direct management experience and a track record of achieving results and building high-performing teams
- A customer-focused mindset and passion for our customers’ success with the ability to balance the needs of the customer with those of the business
- A proven track record of operational excellence (KPIs, process improvement, etc.)
- Recruited, groomed and led teams in a high-growth company, including the ability to excel in a high-growth company that requires rapid iteration and constant evolution
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, paired with strong project management skills to push projects forward
- Experience with Salesforce, Gong, Dooly (nice to have), Mixmax, and other CS systems
Even though our company operates exclusively on a remote basis, you are required to reside in and have legal work eligibility within one of the specified countries: Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and United States.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan
- Flexible working hours - work asynchronously.
- Unlimited vacation policy - yep, unlimited!
- Wellness benefits
- Comprehensive parental leave
- Co-working budget
- Top tech equipment to work with - Apple Mac, Bose headphones, Apple AirPods, etc.
- Great startup atmosphere, team spirit, and team events
- Mental health support - every employee has access to a dedicated mental health platform.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and equal opportunities. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, relationship, marital, or civil partnership statuses, racial identities, national or ethnic origins, religious beliefs, ages, and disability statuses.