US Account Executive
Who are we
Founded in 2017, Lokalise is a cloud-based translation management system that helps businesses streamline their localization processes. It provides a platform for managing translations of software, websites, mobile apps, and other digital content. Overall, Lokalise helps businesses improve their time-to-market, increase translation quality, and reduce costs associated with localization.
We need you!
We are looking for a Account Executive, to join our Go-To-Market team in the US and to identify, prospect and close new business opportunities with mid-market and enterprise-level clients.
You will work closely with our sales and marketing teams to develop and implement effective sales strategies, and ensure successful client engagement and growth.
- Identify and generate new business opportunities through proactive sales activities, including lead generation, outbound calls, and email campaigns.
- Manage a pipeline of leads, prospects, and opportunities, and provide regular updates on your progress.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and partners, and provide outstanding customer service and support.
- Deliver compelling product demonstrations and presentations, and negotiate contracts and closing deals.
- Develop and implement sales plans and strategies to achieve or exceed sales targets.
- Stay up-to-date on market trends, competitive intelligence, and industry developments, and share this information with the sales and marketing teams.
You must have:
- 3+ years of complex SaaS sales closing experience. With a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Strong understanding of the localization and translation industry, and a passion for helping businesses to reach global audiences.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients and partners.
- Self-motivated and results-driven, with a strong work ethic and a desire to succeed.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a remote sales team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
Even though our company operates exclusively on a remote basis, you are required to reside in the United States for this role. Ideally in the Eastern US time zone.
What we can offer you:
- Mental health support - every employee has access to a dedicated mental health platform.
- Flexible working hours - work asynchronously.
- Unlimited vacation policy - yep, unlimited!
- Employee stock options plan.
- Company bonus - bi-annual pay outs.
- Top tech equipment to work with - Apple Mac, Bose headphones, Apple AirPods, etc.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and equal opportunities. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, relationship, marital, or civil partnership statuses, racial identities, national or ethnic origins, religious beliefs, ages, and disability statuses.
Something looks off?