Product Chief of Staff
Who are we
Founded in 2017, Lokalise is a cloud-based translation management system that helps businesses streamline their localization processes. It provides a platform for managing translations of software, websites, mobile apps, and other digital content. Overall, Lokalise helps businesses improve their time-to-market, increase translation quality, and reduce costs associated with localization.
We need you!
We are looking for a Chief of Staff to support our Chief Product Officer (CPO) in leading the Product, Design, and Data teams.
As Chief of Staff, you will:
- Serve as a strategic partner to the CPO, collaborating to develop the product vision, strategy, and roadmap, plus provide insights and recommendations for informed decision-making.
- Drive operational excellence by overseeing all product operations, ensuring smooth execution of initiatives, resource management, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Identify and mitigate risks, resolve issues, and proactively manage changes that may impact delivery across the organization.
- Optimize effective communication and coordination within the product organization and other departments.
- Support integration across teams and ensure everyone is working toward common goals.
- Monitor key performance metrics, identify areas for improvement, and provide regular insights and updates to drive continuous improvement.
- Drive change management, supporting cascading of the vision and fostering a culture of innovation, collaboration, and speed.
- Lead, or support the CPO with, special projects such as market research, process improvements, roadmap definition, and driving strategic programs – Applying project management expertise for successful execution.
You must have:
- Drive, sense of urgency, and autonomy.
- Experience in tech startups or scaleups
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies (Agile, Scrum, etc.).
- Excellent leadership and people management skills, with a track record of building and developing high-performing teams.
- Strategic mindset with the ability to align multiple initiatives with business objectives and drive successful outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a portfolio of initiatives simultaneously, delivering results within time and budget constraints.
- Proficiency in data analysis and reporting (Amplitude or SQL is a plus).
- Understanding of financial principles, resource allocation, and financial planning.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to provide direct and relatable feedback.
Even though our company operates exclusively on a remote basis, you are required to reside in and have legal work eligibility within one of the specified countries.: Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and United States.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary and employee stock options plan.
- Flexible working hours – work asynchronously.
- Unlimited vacation policy – yep, unlimited!
- Company bonus – bi-annual payouts.
- Top tech equipment to work with – Apple Mac, Bose headphones, Apple AirPods, etc.
- Mental health support – every employee has access to the dedicated mental health platform.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and equal opportunities. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, relationship, marital, or civil partnership statuses, racial identities, national or ethnic origins, religious beliefs, ages, and disability statuses.
Something looks off?