PLG Senior Staff Product Manager
Who are we
Founded in 2017, Lokalise is a cloud-based translation management system that helps businesses streamline their localization processes. It provides a platform for managing translations of software, websites, mobile apps, and other digital content. Overall, Lokalise helps businesses improve their time-to-market, increase translation quality, and reduce costs associated with localization.
We need you!
We are looking for a PLG Senior Staff Product Manager, to join our Product team and lead one of our squads in collaboration with Design and EM counterparts.
As a PLG Senior Staff Product Manager, you will:
- Develop and execute growth strategies for user activation, acquisition, engagement, and monetization.
- Conduct market research, user research, and data analysis to identify growth opportunities.
- Design and execute A/B tests and experiments to optimize user acquisition and retention, and to drive revenue growth.
- Own the self-service experience of our product, ensuring alignment with company goals and collaboration with Marketing and Customer Experience.
- Continuously improve user experience, based on user needs and behaviors, to drive growth.
- Establish a long-term vision and prioritized roadmap.
- Bridge the gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders, ensuring that long-term business needs are addressed.
- Define key business goals, KPIs, and success metrics for tracking and improvement.
- Deliver high-quality products with a focus on functionality and usability.
You must have:
- 5+ years of product management experience, including 2+ years in growth roles overseeing product-led growth.
- Proficiency in SQL and data analysis, including data aggregation, basic statistical analyses, and cohort analysis.
- Experience in designing, setting up, and analyzing A/B tests.
- Strong understanding of the marketing funnel, customer lifecycle optimization, and customer mental models.
- Ability to identify friction in customer flows, simplify UI, and remove unnecessary steps.
- Knowledge of habit formation principles and strategies to increase motivation and reward customer behaviors.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, across various stakeholder levels.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and team player abilities.
- Experience coaching product managers at different levels.
- Strong organizational and dependency management skills, thus ensuring timely project completion.
Even though our company operates exclusively on a remote basis, you are required to reside in and have legal work eligibility within one of the specified countries.: Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and United States.
What we can offer you:
- Mental health support – every employee has access to the dedicated mental health platform.
- Flexible working hours – work asynchronously.
- Unlimited vacation policy – yep, unlimited!
- Employee stock options plan.
- Company bonus – bi-annual payouts.
- Top tech equipment to work with – Apple Mac, Bose headphones, Apple AirPods, etc.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and equal opportunities. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, relationship, marital, or civil partnership statuses, racial identities, national or ethnic origins, religious beliefs, ages, and disability statuses.