Sales Enablement Lead
Who are we
Founded in 2017, Lokalise is a cloud-based translation management system that helps businesses streamline their localization processes. It provides a platform for managing translations of software, websites, mobile apps, and other digital content. Overall, Lokalise helps businesses improve their time-to-market, increase translation quality, and reduce costs associated with localization.
We need you!
We are looking for a Senior Sales Enablement Lead, to join our Go-To-Market team and take responsibility for developing and implementing strategies to improve the effectiveness of our sales team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in sales, training, and enablement.
- Develop and implement sales enablement programs to improve sales team effectiveness
- Conduct ongoing assessments of sales team performance to identify areas for improvement
- Develop and deliver sales training programs, including onboarding and ongoing training for new and existing sales team members
- Create sales collateral and other resources to support the sales team, including sales playbooks, presentations, case studies, and product information
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop and implement effective sales messaging and positioning
- Provide ongoing coaching and support to the sales team to ensure they have the skills and resources needed to succeed
- Collaborate with other teams within the organization to ensure the sales team has access to the resources they need to succeed
You must have:
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field preferred
- Experience in sales enablement, sales training, or a related field preferred
- Strong understanding of sales processes and methodologies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively
- Experience working with Salesforce, Gong, Salesloft, Lusha, Dooly, Pandadoc
Even though our company operates exclusively on a remote basis, you are required to reside in and have legal work eligibility within one of the specified countries.: Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and United States.
What we can offer you:
- Mental health support - every employee has access to a dedicated mental health platform.
- Flexible working hours - work asynchronously.
- Unlimited vacation policy - yep, unlimited!
- Employee stock options plan.
- Company bonus - bi-annual pay outs.
- Top tech equipment to work with - Apple Mac, Bose headphones, Apple AirPods, etc.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and equal opportunities. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, relationship, marital, or civil partnership statuses, racial identities, national or ethnic origins, religious beliefs, ages, and disability statuses.
Something looks off?