Senior Business Operations Manager
Who are we
Founded in 2017, Lokalise is a cloud-based translation management system that helps businesses streamline their localization processes. It provides a platform for managing translations of software, websites, mobile apps, and other digital content. Overall, Lokalise helps businesses improve their time-to-market, increase translation quality, and reduce costs associated with localization.
We need you!
We are looking for a Senior Business Operations Manager, to join our Enablement team and help push growth forward. This might include challenging our business model, managing key cross-functional activities, or implementing new initiatives/business units.
- Partner with executive teams on defining and implementing strategic initiatives that can include monetization, growth, customer journey optimization, product development research, and competitive analysis, among other things.
- Collaborate cross-functionally (Product, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Support teams, etc.) to implement any initiative as a project manager, to ensure the smooth implementation of all initiatives.
- Establish and drive operational excellence across the organization both by being a stellar operational executor and also by defining the right processes and ways of working for others to follow as regards project management.
- Support and participate in company strategy exercises by conducting qualitative and quantitative research and navigating stakeholders through relevant findings and insights, and help shape the direction of strategic initiatives.
- Navigate between day-to-day operational optimization and top-level strategic projects, understand priorities and be able to individually manage different stakeholders on the different projects you are involved in.
- Define key performance indicators for different projects and be able to set up monitoring and reporting around them to measure the success of new initiatives or to identify new opportunities to be tackled.
- Drive project progress, meaning actually executing tasks from financial modelling, to market research, quantitative analysis, etc.
You must have:
- Experience in a top-tier consulting firm, financial services, or B2B SaaS organization.
- Experience in an organization where you led different projects as a direct manager.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with exposure to different stakeholders from different backgrounds.
- A team player mentality, driven by impact and not by personal achievements – you care deeply about solving complex problems.
- An ownership mentality and the ability to drive and push projects with little supervision.
- Experience with data analysis to define and monitor success metrics and identify opportunities.
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Worked in B2B SaaS company before
- Experience in a product company during a scale-up phase
- SQL experience
Even though our company operates exclusively on a remote basis, you are required to reside in and have legal work eligibility within one of the specified countries.: Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and United States.
What we can offer you:
- Mental health support - every employee has access to a dedicated mental health platform.
- Flexible working hours - work asynchronously.
- Unlimited vacation policy - yep, unlimited!
- Employee stock options plan.
- Company bonus - bi-annual pay outs.
- Top tech equipment to work with - Apple Mac, Bose headphones, Apple AirPods, etc.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and equal opportunities. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, relationship, marital, or civil partnership statuses, racial identities, national or ethnic origins, religious beliefs, ages, and disability statuses.
Something looks off?