Inbound Sales Development Representative
Who are we
Founded in 2017, Lokalise is a cloud-based translation management system that helps businesses streamline their localization processes. It provides a platform for managing translations of software, websites, mobile apps, and other digital content. Overall, Lokalise helps businesses improve their time-to-market, increase translation quality, and reduce costs associated with localization.
We need you!
We are looking for an Inbound Sales Development Representative, to join our Go-To-Market team and help prospects understand how Lokalise can increase their productivity, bring down costs, and shorten time to market. We're specifically looking for someone who can be Eastern United States, Brazil or Mexico as you will be targeting customers in Latin America.
- Qualify inbound marketing qualified lead trial and demo requests, enabling the business to convert more high-quality leads.
- Assist potential customers with inquiries on Intercom chat.
- Communicate with inbound prospects via email campaigns, phone calls, and LinkedIn outreach, plus innovate by identifying other communication channels.
- Manage your prospect pipeline and build relationships.
- Prospect into high-touch accounts to identify other relevant leads in the company (outbound).
- Handle qualification calls with prospects, and book calls with qualified, high-touch leads for Account Executives.
- Meet and exceed monthly activity metrics.
- Maintain information in the CRM database.
- Ensure a high level of cooperation with other units, external cooperation partners, and other stakeholders.
- Become a Lokalise expert and build an in-depth knowledge of the product.
- Keep up with product and service information and updates.
You must have:
- Excellent English communication skills.
- 1+ years of sales experience at a technology company, with a track record of top performance.
- Ambition to develop a career in technology sales.
- Solid problem-solving skills and high emotional intelligence.
- Autonomy in decision-making, and the ability to seek solutions independently in a remote environment.
- A teamwork mentality – we build our competencies by sharing knowledge and supporting each other.
- A data-driven mindset and good analytical skills.
- The ability to operate in a fast-paced environment.
It will be considered a significant advantage if you have:
- Speak a second language, fluently, such as Spanish and/or Portuguese.
Even though our company operates exclusively on a remote basis, you are required to reside in and have legal work eligibility within one of the specified countries.: Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Estonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and United States.
What we can offer you:
- Mental health support - every employee has access to a dedicated mental health platform.
- Flexible working hours - work asynchronously.
- Unlimited vacation policy - yep, unlimited!
- Employee stock options plan.
- Company bonus - bi-annual pay outs.
- Top tech equipment to work with - Apple Mac, Bose headphones, Apple AirPods, etc.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion and equal opportunities. Therefore, we welcome applications from people of all gender identities, sexual orientations, personal expressions, relationship, marital, or civil partnership statuses, racial identities, national or ethnic origins, religious beliefs, ages, and disability statuses.
Something looks off?