(Senior) Product Manager (f/m/d) - Meta Model Configuration
LeanIX, an SAP company, is seeking a (Senior) Product Manager (f/m/d) to drive our product offering for our SaaS Management Platform product. Take advantage of the scale-up dynamic of the leader of Enterprise Architecture management while taking ownership of critical reporting capabilities in LeanIX for more than 1000 customers. You will join a dynamic, international team working with great passion with a main focus on creating business value for our customers.
(Senior) Product Manager (f/m/d)
Hybrid, min. 20% of the time from our office and based in Bonn (DE) region
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- You will be the acknowledged expert for reporting and our reporting framework in LeanIX
- You will be working closely with customers to truly understand and embrace their needs and discuss how to roadmap their architecture plans, standardize their software and build custom solutions on top of our reporting framework.
- You communicate directly with stakeholders inside and outside LeanIX about customer needs and product strategy
- You will be in close exchange with product leadership to align your work with the product vision - and to challenge and influence the overall product strategy
- You work directly with product marketing and sales - understand the market and competition, and influence how our product is positioned and perceived
- You will be responsible for the team’s backlog and roadmap - the topics the team is working on, and in which order
- Together with your team, you have full responsibility from product discovery through delivery to customer value
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Product Management experience, ideally as well as a Product Owner of at least 2 years
- A background in engineering is helpful, as you will be responsible for improving the developer experience for partners and customers leveraging LeanIX custom reporting framework.
- Experience in working with the different functions of a modern SaaS company, e.g., product leadership, UX design, Customer Success, Enablement, and Sales & Marketing
- Hands-on approach, enjoying an agile software development process and to work within an agile engineering team
- Holistic view on the product – you are only happy once your features are in use and deliver the value customers need
- Fluent English is mandatory
LeanIX, an SAP company, is a market leader for enterprise architecture management (EAM), driving the modernization of IT landscapes and continuous business transformation. Its software-as-a-service solutions empower organizations to create transparency, enabling them to visualize, assess and manage the transition towards their target IT architecture. By offering a data-driven and automated approach enhanced with AI, LeanIX helps organizations make sound decisions and collaborate more effectively. LeanIX serves over 1,000 companies globally across various industries, including more than 10% of the Fortune 500 and half of the German DAX 40. Headquartered in Bonn, and offices in Munich and Berlin (Germany), LeanIX also has a strong international presence with offices in Boston (USA), London (UK), Paris (France), Amsterdam (Netherlands), and Ljubljana (Slovenia). In November 2023, LeanIX became part of SAP. For more information, visit www.leanix.net.
LeanIX is not just a product, in fact it‘s a great place to work. Colleagues (600+) from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX we have a Connected Remote Work Mode which means you work remotely from your home office and from one of our offices. LeanIX teams and team members decide together on the work mode which suits them best. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHAT IS IN FOR YOU! (https://www.leanix.net/en/company/career)
LeanIX is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is vital to driving the growth and success of our company. If you need an equitable interview process alternative, please let our team know at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on experience, qualifications, and competencies. LeanIX will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.