Solution Engineer (f/m/d)
In this role, you will educate and guide current and prospective customers toward the optimal setup needed to derive value from our product in a variety of different environments. Solution Engineers should be both technical and possess excellent communication skills the ability to describe complex problems using easy to understand language.
This position will work closely with the Customer Success and Product teams to ensure alignment with all product developments and customer use cases. In addition to having knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks and IT Portfolio Management methodologies, the ideal candidate is passionate about both the LeanIX product and taking a consultative approach toward advising customers.
Solution Engineer (f/m/d)
Based in UK, ideally close to London.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Perform technical discovery with prospective customers to uncover business challenges
- Solve problems and demonstrate value by architecting customer solutions
- Develop relationships with technical stakeholders during their evaluation of LeanIX
- Convey customer requirements to internal technical experts when necessary
- Successfully manage and execute technical proof of concepts (POCs)
- Build a community of technical resources at our partners that will sponsor LeanIX within the partner and their customer base
- Analytical mindset with a focus on data-driven decision making
- Passionate about solving problems with technology
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate great solution selling - Through storytelling and solution demos, help prospect to understand how LeanIX support digital transformation.
- Hands-on experience with application architectures (e.g. DevOps, REST API, Microservices, Container Deployment)
- Knowledge of IT portfolio management frameworks such as TOGAF, ITSM/ITIL, CMDB, APM, Cobit
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform® that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes, supporting 1.000+ customers with our 3 solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform and Value Stream Management.
LeanIX is not just a product, in fact it‘s a great place to work. Colleagues (500+) from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX we have a Connected Remote Work Mode which means you work remotely from your home office and from one of our offices. LeanIX teams and team members decide together on the work mode which suits them best. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHAT IS IN FOR YOU! (https://www.leanix.net/en/company/career)
LeanIX is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is vital to driving the growth and success of our company. If you need an equitable interview process alternative, please let our team know at email@example.com. You will be treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on experience, qualifications, and competencies. LeanIX will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.