ServiceNow Integration Specialist
Customer Success Engineering is a vital part of our Customer Success organization, leading clients to utilize our state-of-the art technical capabilities for their best success. As a ServiceNow Solution Architect you will strive to create an exceptional track record of guiding LeanIX customers together with the Customer Success Manager and aim to represent LeanIX’s technical leadership and to incubate new capabilities to the product. You are self-driven, with strong motivation for finding the right technical solution for the given business context.
Connected remote in The US or based in Boston
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Be a trusted advisor for all technical aspects of our platform, with focus on enterprise-ready integrations
- Develop sustainable integrations for the customer, in close alignment with Customer Success Managers, Product Management & Professional Service team
- Become an SME for our APIs and workflow capabilities
- Ensure enterprise-ready support, monitoring & operations for the provided integrations
- Ensure proactive, systematic communication with customers to maintain a high customer retention
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 1+ years experience in a similar role
- Technical Expert knowledge within a certain domain (ServiceNow)
- Demonstrated working knowledge of technologies such as Java, JSON, XML, REST / SOAP and integration solutions (API, ETL, ESB)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture would be a strong plus
- Interest in new technologies and modern software development
- Willingness to inspire our customers with great solutions for their challenges and questions