Customer Success Onboarding Manager
The Customer Success Onboarding Manager is a fundamental member of the LeanIX team. This person is to be responsible for the onboarding of accounts new to LeanIX. They will also oversee the planning, organizing, management, and execution of onboarding tasks and ensure our customers have a seamless and successful onboarding experience.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU:
- Primary contact during initial onboarding of accounts
- Communicate appropriate timeline and expectations with customers to ensure the ultimate customer experience
- Assist in the development of new processes and working with different departments to create a smooth onboarding experience
- Manage customer expectations, scope, and resources needed to successfully deliver to customers’ needs
- Coordinate technical and non-technical resources across our internal organization to ensure fulfillment of project requirements
- Develop and communicate project status, risks and issues to all levels of stakeholders, both internal and external, ranging from technical staff to executives
- Manage customer escalations/ issues, coordinating with customers and LeanIX stakeholders (e.g., customer success onboarding, sales, support, etc.)
- Be accountable for reliable and repeatable delivery processes, metrics and operational procedures
- Act as a liaison to the sales and customer success team
- Develop a foundational knowledge of the LeanIX products & stay up to date with key releases
- Translate customer feedback into product requirements
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 2-5 years of experience in an internationally operating consulting company (B2B) for IT Management projects with direct customer interaction in IT organizations)
- Exceptional written and communication abilities
- Proven track record of managing multiple concurrent projects/ initiatives with varying complexity levels
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-starter with prior experience navigating complex customer environments
- Understanding of IT organizations, development of IT applications and IT operations for Enterprise companies
- Experience in project management and project methods is a plus
- 1 year working knowledge with Gainsight (or similar)
- Bachelor’s degree
- PMP certification a plus
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform® that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes, supporting 1.000+ customers with our 3 solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform and Value Stream Management.
LeanIX is not just a product, in fact it‘s a great place to work. Colleagues (500+) from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX we have a Connected Remote Work Mode which means you work remotely from your home office and from one of our offices. LeanIX teams and team members decide together on the work mode which suits them best. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHAT IS IN FOR YOU! (https://www.leanix.net/en/company/career)
LeanIX is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is vital to driving the growth and success of our company. If you need an equitable interview process alternative, please let our team know at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on experience, qualifications, and competencies. LeanIX will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.