Field Marketing Manager - France&SEU
LeanIX is hiring a Field Marketing Manager to join our hyper-growth company and our Global Marketing team France and the SEU region. You will work to develop, execute, measure, and optimize demand generation programs that market. Effective collaboration with Field Sales, Partner Sales and cross-functional marketing teams is a must to build demand generation programs that effectively engage net new prospects. You are data-driven, a creative critical thinker with strong communication, organizational and planning skills, and passionate about working with a Sales team to achieve their revenue goals.
Hybrid on-site and remote and based in or near Paris, France.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Opportunity to plan custom virtual and in-person events, webinars, executive events, third party (regional) conferences, and account-based marketing
- Ensure a high level of awareness, excitement, and adoption of marketing programs by our sales and technical stakeholders
- Utilize regional reporting on program performance, feedback, return on investment, and attribution to provide key insights and data
- Lead all critical components for successful execution for field programs, including developing all necessary communications (i.e., invitations, registration pages, information sheets to inform key stakeholders, etc.), speaker prep and/or coordination, logistics, materials shipments, etc.
- Identify and manage relevant industry associations and ensure proper level of engagement and leverage
- Optimize use of the assigned budget, ensuring effective spend aligned with ROI and key priorities.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing to B2B enterprise technology and SaaS with experience in marketing to enterprise level accounts / audiences
- Proficient in modern demand generation channels and when to deploy each type of tactic for maximum ROI
- Strong project management, negotiation and decision-making skills and the ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced and high-energy environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills (writing samples required)
- Discipline in maintaining accurate records and reporting, as well as fully executing available budget to drive value for our team is a must
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, and working knowledge of Sales Force
- Fluent in English and French
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform® that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes, supporting 1.000+ customers with our 3 solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform and Value Stream Management.
LeanIX is not just a product, in fact it‘s a great place to work. Colleagues (500+) from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX we have a Connected Remote Work Mode which means you work remotely from your home office and from one of our offices. LeanIX teams and team members decide together on the work mode which suits them best. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHAT IS IN FOR YOU! (https://www.leanix.net/en/company/career)
LeanIX is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is vital to driving the growth and success of our company. If you need an equitable interview process alternative, please let our team know at email@example.com. You will be treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on experience, qualifications, and competencies. LeanIX will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.