Working Student - Community Management (f/m/d)
LeanIX aims to become the “Google Maps for Software”
LeanIX enables organizations to continuously transform. Our platform helps to efficiently organize, plan, and manage IT landscapes, supporting 1000+ customers with SaaS Management, Enterprise Architecture Management, and Value Stream Management.
We are looking for a Working Student – Community Management to join our growing team.
In this engaging role, you will have the opportunity to support LeanIX community's growth while enhancing user experience, fostering meaningful relationships, and driving engagement across various touchpoints.
Working Student – Community Management (f/m/d)
Connected remote, based close to one of our offices in Germany – Bonn or Munich. Flexible part-time position (15-20 hours per week).
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Act as a liaison between internal teams (Customer Success, Product Success, Product, Sales, and Marketing) and the LeanIX community.
- Monitor, respond to, and moderate community discussions while providing excellent customer service.
- Encourage community engagement, recognize valuable contributors, and identify potential brand ambassadors.
- Monitor and report community related KPIs to track engagement and growth.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create and manage content for the community.
- Welcome to the team: Add your style to a global, diverse team at LeanIX, a fast-growing tech company and leader in the Enterprise Architecture category.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in community management at a SaaS or Tech company
- Currently enrolled in a relevant field of study (Communications, Marketing, Business, etc.)
- Strong computer literacy, including experience with online community platforms
- Openness to learn and understand customer needs
- Basic understanding of IT Management and Software Development/Operations in Enterprise organizations is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capable of building rapport with diverse customer groups.
- Ability and experience to structure and prioritize your work.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English; German is a plus.
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform® that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes, supporting 1.000+ customers with our 3 solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform and Value Stream Management.
LeanIX is not just a product, in fact it‘s a great place to work. Colleagues (500+) from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX we have a Connected Remote Work Mode which means you work remotely from your home office and from one of our offices. LeanIX teams and team members decide together on the work mode which suits them best. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHAT IS IN FOR YOU! (https://www.leanix.net/en/company/career)
LeanIX is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is vital to driving the growth and success of our company. If you need an equitable interview process alternative, please let our team know at email@example.com. You will be treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on experience, qualifications, and competencies. LeanIX will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.