Frontend Engineer - Angular (f/m/d) - Hybrid
Based in the vibrant regions of Bonn or Berlin and offering hybrid (80% remote + 20% office) working options, our cross-functional Engineering teams develop scalable and secure microservices and APIs for the different domains of our product. As a Frontend Engineer you are not only an individual contributor but support your team with a strong customer-centric mindset and a drive to take on ownership over product capabilities or technical components. Two week sprints based on Scrum help our teams to self-organise their tasks and continuously improve the way they work to deliver value through our products for our customers.
Kindly note: this is a remote position based in Germany. We are only accepting applications from candidates based in Germany.
WHY SHOULD YOU CARE? WELL, THERE ARE MULTIPLE REASONS:
- We have invested a lot in a working environment that allows everyone to thrive. We believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
- We're solving hard engineering challenges at a large scale which requires creativity and very strong engineering knowledge.
- We have a culture of empowered product teams, which means you're not just executing a roadmap that someone hands to you but you actually get problems to solve. And from that, we value and reward outcomes not just output.
- We build it, we run it! We are not just building and delivering features, but we also make sure our customers can rely on them. This means we value resilience, a high degree of automation and staying ahead of our customers whenever something goes wrong.
- We prioritise continuous improvement, collaboration and sharing knowledge. As a product team we also want to continuously improve our products by validating and measuring how users are using them.
- We value work-life balance, support working remotely or on-site and we believe a well-rested and well-rounded person with interests outside of their job is the best engineer. We offer flexible working hours, so you can adapt your job to your life.
- We believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace and strongly encourage applications from female software engineers. Join us in creating a supportive and empowering environment where you can thrive and make a significant impact on our products and customers.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Implementation of scalable,secure & responsive user interfaces with Angular
- Collaboration with UX designers and product owners to come up with intuitive user interfaces
- Continuous improvement of our frontend architecture, CI/CD pipelines and codebases
- Taking over ownership and driving topics that you are passionate about and that contribute to our product vision
- Passionate colleagues who are looking forward to share knowledge (see our blog!) and learn from you
- Shape the way we work. You know a technology that will improve our daily work or our product? Bring it on! Active participation is the name of the game.
WHAT IS OUR STACK?
- Angular (TypeScript, Tailwind, NgRx, Nx, Jest, PlayWright)
- Micro Frontends based on Web Components (Angular Elements)
- Storybook (storybook.leanix.net)
- API technologies such as GraphQL and REST
- Modern CI/CD toolchains, e.g., Github Actions, Terraform
- Monitoring & Alerting, e.g. Instana
- Product Usage Tracking
- Find out more about our stack
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for someone who likes to:
- Solve problems and deliver customer value
- Ship code daily
- Is passionate about the quality of the code
- Take ownership and drive topics
- Build state-of-the-art & high quality user interfaces
- Work in a product and customer focussed team
- 2 - 4 years working experience in application frontend development
- Working proficiency with Angular (or similar frameworks with willingness to learn Angular as part of the onboarding)
- Working experience with modern tools and practices
- Open communication style
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform® that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes, supporting 1.000+ customers with our 3 solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform and Value Stream Management.
LeanIX is not just a product, in fact it‘s a great place to work. Colleagues (500+) from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX we have a Connected Remote Work Mode which means you work remotely from your home office and from one of our offices. LeanIX teams and team members decide together on the work mode which suits them best. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHAT IS IN FOR YOU! (https://www.leanix.net/en/company/career)
LeanIX is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is vital to driving the growth and success of our company. If you need an equitable interview process alternative, please let our team know at email@example.com. You will be treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on experience, qualifications, and competencies. LeanIX will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.