Professional Services - Manager (f/m/d)
Professional Services Manager (m/f/d) – Boston, MA, US
We are looking for a Professional Services Manager (m/f/d) for our team in Boston, MA.
In your role you will take a leading role for our EA Implementation team and engage in projects for our most strategic accounts in the US and Canada.
Your job is to build a team that rolls out our EAM solution and delivers excellent results to driving adoption and maturity of our customers EA practice. You will experience a large span of responsibility starting with project acquisition, via scoping workshops, to large size SaaS rollouts. You and your team will be expected to meet and exceed projects in time, quality, and budget and contribute to LeanIX’s product growth by boosting the value for our customers. You naturally apply your consulting skills and IT-management knowledge to build a trusted relationship to our clients and establish a strong collaboration with our Sales and Customer Success Management (CSM). Our product team benefits from your project best practices to continuously improve the LeanIX onboarding experience.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Manage and expand the EA Implementation team in a fast-growing market
- Lead exciting IT Management projects leading global brands and Fortune 500 companies
- Work with a leading SaaS Solution for Enterprise Architecture and business Transformation Management
- Advise management to build and mature their EA practice
- Broad range of activities in sales, delivery, and leadership
- Knowledge sharing, mentoring, and coaching of young professionals
- Ownership of one of our Professional Services most important offerings in the US
- Translate customer feedback into product requirements
- Close collaboration with Sales, CSM, and Product
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You are a highly motivated team player with a “can do” mindset
- 6+ years of experience in IT Management, EA, and Transformation Management in an internationally operating consulting company
- Understanding of large enterprises IT organizations and processes
- Experience in project acquisition paired with excellent project delivery
- Ability to establish and secure relationship to customer’s senior management
- Ability to think strategically, adapt to change, and effectively deal with ambiguity and complexity
- Knowledge and enthusiasm about modern technologies and architectures (e.g., Cloud, Microservices, Platforms)
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent self-presentation and a calm, professional, and mature attitude #BI-Hybrid
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform® that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes, supporting 1.000+ customers with our 3 solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform and Value Stream Management.
LeanIX is not just a product, in fact it‘s a great place to work. Colleagues (500+) from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX we have a Connected Remote Work Mode which means you work remotely from your home office and from one of our offices. LeanIX teams and team members decide together on the work mode which suits them best. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHAT IS IN FOR YOU! (https://www.leanix.net/en/company/career)
LeanIX is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is vital to driving the growth and success of our company. If you need an equitable interview process alternative, please let our team know at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on experience, qualifications, and competencies. LeanIX will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.