Senior Customer Success Engineer - SMP - IT Procurement (f/m/d)
Customer Success Engineering is a vital part of our Customer Success organization, leading clients to utilize our state-of-the art technical capabilities for their best success. For our SaaS Management Platform product, we are looking for a Senior Customer Success Engineer who would drive our thought-leadership both inside and outside the team. You will be responsible for ensuring that customers achieve maximum value and ROI from our SaaS Management Platform. You will consult with customers to understand their goals, map out how our platform can help them achieve those goals, provide technical guidance, and drive insights that expand platform usage.
Senior Customer Success Engineering - SMP (f/m/d)
based in Europe (preferred Germany, Netherlands, Slovenia, France)
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Consult with customers to understand objectives and challenges with SaaS management
- Recommend platform configurations to maximize efficiency, visibility and outcomes
- Provide technical guidance on setup, configuration and optimization
- Troubleshoot issues and assist with integrations
- Educate customers on product updates
- Ability to recognize and help CSMs to cultivate stakeholder relationships to expand use cases, identify growth opportunities, and clearly communicate wins/issues
- Identify areas to drive ROI and platform value for each customer, focusing laser-like on value and constantly looking for new ways to maximize benefits
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 5+ years experience supporting SaaS or cloud platforms
- Expert knowledge of SaaS management best practices
- Strong technical skills but not a developer; familiarity with APIs and integrations
- Excellent consulting, communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to learn new technologies and translate technical concepts
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (or equivalent experience)
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform® that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes, supporting 1.000+ customers with our 3 solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform and Value Stream Management.
LeanIX is not just a product, in fact it‘s a great place to work. Colleagues (500+) from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX we have a Connected Remote Work Mode which means you work remotely from your home office and from one of our offices. LeanIX teams and team members decide together on the work mode which suits them best. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHAT IS IN FOR YOU! (https://www.leanix.net/en/company/career)
LeanIX is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is vital to driving the growth and success of our company. If you need an equitable interview process alternative, please let our team know at email@example.com. You will be treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on experience, qualifications, and competencies. LeanIX will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.