Senior Consultant - Professional Services
We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Consultant to play a key role in projects to consult our customers in the best way possible. You will engage in projects for our strategic accounts in Americas, providing professional services that reach from discovery workshops via architecture assessments to the sustainable establishment of matured Enterprise Architecture (EA) practices or cloud transformation initiatives with LeanIX. Together with your project team, you will not only be expected to meet and exceed project deliverables, but also contribute to LeanIX’s growth by augmenting customer value through the use of our solutions. As a trusted expert you will get the most value out of LeanIX for your customers while leveraging your consulting skills and tool knowledge.
Our vision is to rapidly unlock the future value of our integrated business model for our customers through frictionless digital platforms.
This role will work in close alignment with colleagues from Customer Success and Sales in our America offices as well as in EMEA.
Senior Consultant - Professional Services
Hybrid remote based in Massachusetts, USA
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Be part of an expanding team in a fast-growing company
- Lead exciting projects in an IT management and cloud environment for leading global brands from various industries
- Work with a leading SaaS Solution for Enterprise Architecture Management, Business Transformation Management, and Value Stream Management to enable and establish EA use cases for our customers
- Advise management on the introduction or improvement of EA practices, architectural changes, and their impact on IT governance and processes
- Conduct strategic portfolio assessments (e.g., cloud readiness assessments, application rationalization initiatives)
- Develop and expand existing accounts
- Share knowledge, mentor, and coach less-experienced colleagues to drive people development
- Take topic ownership and contribute to the continuous development of our Professional Services offering
- Translate customer feedback into product requirements
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You are a highly motivated team player with a strong result and customer focus and have the courage to do things differently
- 4+ years of experience in EA, IT management, IT transformation, or with cloud technologies ideally in an internationally operating consulting company
- Experience in architecture assessment approaches, EA processes, and governance structures
- Knowledge and enthusiasm about modern technologies and architectures (e.g., Cloud, Microservices, Platforms)
- Understanding of large enterprises IT organizations and processes
- Ability to think strategically, adapt to change, and effectively deal with ambiguity and complexity
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent self-presentation and a calm, professional, and mature attitude
- Very good English language skills, especially technical vocabulary
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform® that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes, supporting 1.000+ customers with our 3 solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform and Value Stream Management.
LeanIX is not just a product, in fact it‘s a great place to work. Colleagues (500+) from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX we have a Connected Remote Work Mode which means you work remotely from your home office and from one of our offices. LeanIX teams and team members decide together on the work mode which suits them best. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHAT IS IN FOR YOU! (https://www.leanix.net/en/company/career)
LeanIX is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is vital to driving the growth and success of our company. If you need an equitable interview process alternative, please let our team know at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on experience, qualifications, and competencies. LeanIX will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.