Customer Success Associate DACH (f/m/d) - (Berlin, Bonn, Munich, Germany)
LeanIX aims to become the “Google Maps for Software”
LeanIX enables organizations to continuously transform. Our platform helps to efficiently organize, plan, and manage IT landscapes, supporting 850+ customers with SaaS Management, Enterprise Architecture Management, and Value Stream Management.
We are looking for a Customer Success Associate to join our growing team and guide customers through their journey, making them successful.
Are you passionate about IT and how it enables modern businesses to grow? Do you share the mindset of being customer-first, striving for excellence while winning & losing as a team?
Then it is worth reading on!
Closely aligned with your customers and our Customer Success-, Sales-, Professional Services-, Product-, Marketing- and Partner Management teams, you will be working on delivering continuous value.
As a Customer Success Associate at LeanIX you create an impact having exceptional analytical and advisory skills to support our customers in the best way possible. You will take on full responsibility for Enterprise customers along their journey – from onboarding to adoption, expansion, and renewal.
Customer Success Associate – Enterprise (f/m/d)
Connected remote, based close to one of our offices in Germany (Bonn, Munich or Berlin).
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Working within a great team, supporting, and motivating each other in a culture that welcomes feedback and failure while celebrating our successes
- Take on full responsibility for your 35-40 Enterprise customers based in DACH
- Build and strengthen relationships with your customers to become their trusted advisor
- Develop and expand your accounts by driving product adoption to ensure value add
- Work with state-of-the-art Customer Success tools (Gainsight, Salesforce) backed by a Customer Success Operations team
- Add your style to a global, diverse team LeanIX, a fast-growing tech company and leader in the Enterprise Architecture category
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 1-2 years of experience in in a customer-facing role in the B2B SaaS industry (or related business), preferably in the domain of Enterprise Architecture
- Understanding of IT Management and Software Development/Operations in Enterprise organizations
- Ability and experience to structure and prioritise your work and work of others
- 1+ year working knowledge with Customer Success tools, e.g., Gainsight is a plus
- Fluent in German & English
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform® that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes, supporting 1.000+ customers with our 3 solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform and Value Stream Management.
LeanIX is not just a product, in fact it‘s a great place to work. Colleagues (500+) from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX we have a Connected Remote Work Mode which means you work remotely from your home office and from one of our offices. LeanIX teams and team members decide together on the work mode which suits them best. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHAT IS IN FOR YOU! (https://www.leanix.net/en/company/career)
LeanIX is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is vital to driving the growth and success of our company. If you need an equitable interview process alternative, please let our team know at email@example.com. You will be treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on experience, qualifications, and competencies. LeanIX will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.