Our vision is to rapidly unlock the future value of our integrated business model for our customers through frictionless digital platforms.
Senior Technical Consultant (f/m/d)
Connected remote, based in Boston region (USA)
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Being responsible for technical project workstreams and tasks within different customer projects from various industries
- Understanding customer needs, and challenges, and implementing solutions following best practices
- Ensuring in-depth technical onboardings of new customers
- Collaborate closely with Customer Success Managers, Engineers, Product Management, and Partners
- Translate customer feedback into product requirements
- Become a technical product expert
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- You are a team player with a strong results and customer focus
- Degree preferred in a technical subject area or equivalent first experience in IT Management
- Ideally first experience in project management and IT projects
- A deep curiosity to learn existing, new, and emerging technologies to rapidly evolving businesses and use cases
- Motivated to grow consulting skills and customer orientation
- Desire to work hands-on in a fast-moving environment
- Good English language skills, especially technical vocabulary