Enterprise Account Executive - Austria (f/m/d)
Our sales processes are based on a high quality consultative sales approach (MEDDICC) fueled by a solid mixture of outbound and inbound leads. You will help our prospects recognize LeanIX as the preferred solution for a modern and pragmatic Enterprise Architecture Management.
In the Account Executive role, you are responsible for the entire sales cycle: from initiating contact and building a trustful relationship with your target accounts to negotiating the contract and pricing details.
- Being part of a scale-up driven culture and dynamic work environment in our highly innovative and growing company
- Working together with our inside sales and marketing organization to initiate contact and start a relationship with your accounts in the DACH region
- Controlling the sales process by guiding the prospects with a clear structure through the entire sales cycle
- Benefit from our success-driven open communication and collaborative work approach at LeanIX to help achieve best results
- At least 3 years of experience and a successful track record in new business and B2B SaaS software sales
- Being a trusted advisor for your customers with the continuous ambition to help solving their challenges
- Preferred sales approach being consultative, preferably experience in using the MEDDICC Sales Process
- Your passion to support your prospects and colleagues is part of your success
- Fluent in German and English
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform® that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes, supporting 1.000+ customers with our 3 solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform and Value Stream Management.
LeanIX is not just a product, in fact it‘s a great place to work. Colleagues (500+) from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX we have a Connected Remote Work Mode which means you work remotely from your home office and from one of our offices. LeanIX teams and team members decide together on the work mode which suits them best. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHAT IS IN FOR YOU! (https://www.leanix.net/en/company/career)
LeanIX is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is vital to driving the growth and success of our company. If you need an equitable interview process alternative, please let our team know at email@example.com. You will be treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on experience, qualifications, and competencies. LeanIX will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.