Senior Consultant - Professional Services (f/m/d)
Leanix is looking for a Senior Consultant to be part of an expanding team in a fast-growing company and play a key role in projects to consult our customers in the best way possible. You will engage in projects for our strategic accounts in EMEA, providing professional services that reach from discovery workshops via architecture assessments to the sustainable establishment of matured Enterprise Architecture (EA) practices or cloud transformation initiatives with LeanIX.
Together with your project team, you will not only be expected to meet and exceed project deliverables, but also contribute to LeanIX’s growth by augmenting customer value through the use of our solutions. As a trusted advisor you will get the most value out of LeanIX for your customers while leveraging your consulting skills and tool knowledge. This role will work in close alignment with colleagues from Customer Success, Product, and Sales in our EMEA offices as well as Americas.
Our vision is to rapidly unlock the future value of our integrated business model for our customers through frictionless digital platforms.
Senior Consultant – Professional Services (f/m/d)
Connected remote based in Germany, Netherlands, France, UK or Slovenia
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Lead exciting projects and be the trusted advisor in an IT management and cloud environment for enterprise customers
- Advise management on the introduction or improvement of EA practices, architectural changes, and their impact on IT governance and processes
- Conduct strategic portfolio assessments (e.g., cloud readiness assessments, application rationalization and modernization initiatives)
- Develop and expand existing accounts
- Share knowledge, mentor, and coach less-experienced colleagues to drive their career development
- Take topic ownership and contribute to the continuous development of our Professional Services offering to better translate customer feedback into product requirements
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 4+ years of experience in Enterprise Architecture (e.g., architecture assessment approaches and governance), IT management or with cloud technologies ideally in an internationally operating consulting company
- Project working experience in large-scale IT transformation initiatives (for instance, Cloud transformations, ERP transformations, Mergers & Acquisitions, or Application Rationalization)
- You are a highly motivated team player with a strong result- and customer-driven mindset and dare to do things differently and adapt to change to deal with ambiguity and complexity
- Knowledge and enthusiasm about modern technologies and architectures (e.g., Cloud, Microservices, Platforms)
- Very good English language skills, especially technical and business vocabulary
- Nice-to-have: experience with the LeanIX EAM solution or experience with cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP), cloud transformation programs, or experience with EA methodologies (e.g. TOGAF) is an advantage
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform® that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes, supporting 1.000+ customers with our 3 solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform and Value Stream Management.
LeanIX is not just a product, in fact it‘s a great place to work. Colleagues (500+) from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX we have a Connected Remote Work Mode which means you work remotely from your home office and from one of our offices. LeanIX teams and team members decide together on the work mode which suits them best. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHAT IS IN FOR YOU! (https://www.leanix.net/en/company/career)
LeanIX is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. Diversity is vital to driving the growth and success of our company. If you need an equitable interview process alternative, please let our team know at email@example.com. You will be treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality.
All applicants will receive consideration for employment based on experience, qualifications, and competencies. LeanIX will not discriminate based on race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.