Account Executive - Gelato Create
Gelato has built the world's largest and most global platform for on-demand production and fulfillment of customized products. Today, those products are part of huge markets, such as apparel, wall-art, drinkware, digitally printed books, greeting cards. In the future, the market opportunities are endless thanks to new technologies such as 3D printing. We support a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs to sell their creativity globally, with a more local and sustainable production. With local production and exact matching of supply and demand, there is no waste, and carbon emissions are reduced. We support a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs and the global shift towards local and more sustainable production.
We own no assets - we build the software that connects world-class production facilities all across the world. We have more than 100 production partners in 32 countries. In 72 hours we can reach more than 5 billion people with customized products in a smarter, faster, and greener way.
Gelato Group consists of three different business units, Optimalprint as our B2C business, offering personalized products to consumers all over the world. Secondly, Gelato Create caters to our creators through our software platform, and connects them with a global range of production partners. Lastly, we have our newest business unit, Gelato Connect. With Gelato Connect, we have built the largest ecosystem in the printing industry, consisting of 3 different modules; Workflow, Procurement and Logistics. These different modules form an end-to-end solution, which offers cost savings and efficiency for all improvements for all production hubs. In this position, you would be responsible for sales within Gelato Create, targeting creators and entrepreneurs in your region.
What you will be doing
As an Account Executive in Gelato Create, you will have a huge impact on our business growth, and will be leading the sales process while developing partnerships with our B2B customers. You will build qualified opportunities and establish long-term relationships by responding to inbound interests and target outbound prospects. This is an excellent opportunity to be a founding member of our sales organization and have a great deal of ownership over the sales process and development as our team grows.
- Own the entire sales process from qualifying leads to negotiating and closing deals
- Be a trusted advisor to our customers, championing the benefits of Gelato
- Meet and exceed sales quotas and revenue targets
Maintain excellent hygiene of leads and deal pipeline in our CRM
- Derive insights to benefit the Marketing, Gelato Network, and Product teams
- Encourage creators to question the status quo and empower them to make the right decision for their business to succeed
- Follow-up on inbound leads and provide appropriate information to foster relationships.
Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Represent the client perspective in internal workflows across the organization
Who you are
You have a start-up mentality, incredible stamina, resilience, and grit. You’re a doer. You change until you win. You feel comfortable getting your hands dirty while never losing sight of long-term ambition. You are confident in your abilities and experience, yet humble and curious in your execution. Embracing change, complexity, and ambiguity while also navigating a little bit of chaos is essential for success in this role. Working in Gelato means not only thriving in such an environment, but also finding comfort in being uncomfortable.
- 1-3 years in a quota-carrying B2B sales role
- Thrives in a high growth, entrepreneurial, and ambiguous environment
- Identify new business opportunities and actively pursue revenue from new clients to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Familiarity with CRM systems and sales reporting tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
What it’s like to work at Gelato
We are a customer-obsessed team with the ambition to change the world by connecting technology to the printing industry and making it much more sustainable. Everyone who joins our team must feel genuinely intrigued and motivated by our mission. We expect a lot. We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Our culture is unique and we live by our values, so it's worth learning more about our culture and how we work before presenting your application.
At Gelato, we pride ourselves on our global presence with 16 offices worldwide, fostering a dynamic and diverse work environment. Rooted in a culture that values collaboration, creativity, and camaraderie, we actively cultivate a company culture that thrives on shared experiences. We encourage team members to embrace this culture by working from our inspiring office spaces at least three days a week, allowing for meaningful connections and collective growth.
Lastly, we ask that you please upload your CV in English, regardless of which country you are applying from.