Operations Support Manager
Gelato has built the world's largest and most global platform for on-demand production and fulfillment of customized products. Today, those products are part of huge markets, such as apparel, wall-art, drinkware, digitally printed books, greeting cards. In the future, the market opportunities are endless thanks to new technologies such as 3D printing. We support a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs to sell their creativity globally, with a more local and sustainable production. With local production and exact matching of supply and demand, there is no waste, and carbon emissions are reduced. We support a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs and the global shift towards local and more sustainable production.
We own no assets - we build the software that connects world-class production facilities all across the world. We have more than 100 production partners in 32 countries. In 72 hours we can reach more than 5 billion people with customized products in a smarter, faster, and greener way.
With a global network of hundreds production and logistics partners, operational excellence is at the core of how Gelato delivers value to its customers. As a Partnerships Support Manager, you will help Gelato to grow and develop our global operations. You will work on progressively challenging opportunities in the core of our elite operations network, designed to stretch and develop your analytical and operational capabilities.
You will engage directly with our production partners, supporting them on queries impacting their operation and our end customer experience. You will triage issues directly with our product managers and engineering teams, making real time decisions on the short term fixes and resolution needed as well as recommendations on the long-term process improvements with a focus on utilizing technology and AI. Through this you will have a heavy influence on the roadmap and technology we bring forward to partners to improve Gelato’s global operations, ensuring high quality products arrive fast to end customers around the world. Through this role you will get direct customer exposure, work to share the voice of the customer throughout the organization and work on short and longer term products to improve the experience of our production partners.
What you'll be doing
This is a hands-on role where you need to be able to both dive deep and solve escalations and zoom out to work with data and identify root cause solutions using technology. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Effectively resolve partner support cases and escalations with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy
- Build relationship with Partner Operations team and help them grow and succeed in Gelato Network
- Monitor and maintain the health of key operational metrics
- Build new processes and playbooks that help Gelato to scale
- Identify automation opportunities, working closely with the engineering team to build solutions for emerging trends using AI
- Drive cross-functional projects to reduce escalations and improve the partner and customer experience
Who you are
You have a start-up mentality and a passion for drilling down to find the root cause of a problem. You are a customer-obsessed problem solver, eager to learn and improve. More than that we would like to see evidence of the following in your profile:
- University degree, and 2+ years of relevant experience in operations or customer service
- An entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to find new solutions to issues that arise with a focus on utilizing technology and AI
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with great attention to detail
- Proficient in data analysis, using tools like Excel or other data analytics software
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Ability to adapt, change and grow quickly as we build the organization
- All candidates should be business-fluent in English
What it’s like to work at Gelato
We are a customer-obsessed team with the ambition to change the world by connecting technology to the printing industry and making it much more sustainable. Everyone who joins our team must feel genuinely intrigued and motivated by our mission. We expect a lot. We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Our culture is unique and we live by our values, so it's worth learning more about our culture and how we work before presenting your application.
At Gelato, we pride ourselves on our global presence with 16 offices worldwide, fostering a dynamic and diverse work environment. Rooted in a culture that values collaboration, creativity, and camaraderie, we actively cultivate a company culture that thrives on shared experiences. We encourage team members to embrace this culture by working from our inspiring office spaces at least three days a week, allowing for meaningful connections and collective growth.