Head of CRM
Gelato has built the world's largest and most global platform for on-demand production and fulfillment of customized products. Today, those products are part of huge markets, such as apparel, wall-art, drinkware, digitally printed books, greeting cards. In the future, the market opportunities are endless thanks to new technologies such as 3D printing. We support a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs to sell their creativity globally, with a more local and sustainable production. With local production and exact matching of supply and demand, there is no waste, and carbon emissions are reduced.We support a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs and the global shift towards local and more sustainable production.
We own no assets - we build the software that connects world-class production facilities all across the world. We have more than 100 production partners in 32 countries. In 72 hours we can reach more than 5 billion people with customized products in a smarter, faster, and greener way.
Job Title: Head of CRM
Locations: London, Berlin, Madrid, Barcelona or Oslo
Benefits: Share Options, Private Health Care,
Optimalprint is the B2C segment of Gelato, and is an e-commerce leader in personalized photo and design products for consumers across 23 markets in Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand. The brand is growing rapidly by delivering high-quality products, quickly, affordably, and sustainably because they are produced locally.
Optimalprint has the highest customer satisfaction scores in all its markets (measured independently) and the highest-rated photo printing app in the App Store and Google Play store. We are working hard to innovate and continue to bring new products and the best user experience to the market. For our customers, Optimalprint represents a smarter and more sustainable way of bringing their memories into their daily lives or shop for designs to wear and/or decorate their homes. For our team members, our culture is best described as a collaborative environment with highly energized and open-minded people from the best companies and schools in the world. Almost everyone in the team has a different nationality and comes from different parts of the world. We are highly motivated, led by experienced executives and entrepreneurs, and backed by global investors with a solid track record.
What you will be doing
- Develop and implement a holistic CRM strategy aligned with the company's business objectives.
- Develop customer engagement and loyalty initiatives to foster long-term relationships and increase customer retention rates.
- Collaborate with Marketing teams to design and execute upsell and cross-sell campaigns, driving revenue growth.
- Create customer segmentation strategies to tailor marketing efforts and improve personalization.
- Define clear customer journey maps and touchpoints to enhance the customer experience.
- Utilize customer data and analytics to gain insights into customer behavior and preferences.
- Monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the effectiveness of CRM initiatives.
- Oversee the planning, execution, and optimisation of email marketing campaigns.
- Develop personalized content and messaging for different customer segments and across channels, including email, SMS, push, in-app, live content, and new channels.
- Implement effective customer feedback mechanisms to gather insights, measure customer satisfaction, and identify areas for improvement.
- Own, report and deliver on the P&L, health metrics and OKRs related to existing customers.
- Integrate CRM efforts with other digital touchpoints e.g. mobile app, social media.
- Lead the development and implementation of systems and technologies to enhance customer data management/CRM, analytics, and reporting capabilities.
- Ensure the CRM infrastructure is scalable and adaptable to evolving business needs.
- Set clear goals and KPIs for the team, and regularly assess performance.
- Lead, inspire and manage the existing customer team, developing a culture of continuous testing and learning.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and emerging trends in CRM.
- Attend conferences, webinars, and training sessions to enhance skills and knowledge
Who you are
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a start-up mentality. You are committed to excel with energy and endurance while you understand that building a company is hard but satisfying work. You have excellent communication, problem-solving and analytical skills, high integrity, great attention to detail and a true passion and interest in tech, marketing automation and data-driven insights. You are driven by customer obsession, creating customer delight and increasing brand loyalty. You have the (strong) ability to think independently yet operate effectively in and with teams.
Moreover, we would like to see evidence of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in digital marketing, business, or a related field; Master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in CRM management, preferably in a high growth ecommerce or DTC business.
- 3+ years successfully leading cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing CRM strategies that drive business growth.
- Exceptional communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- People-focused. You put your team’s development and well-being above your own. You show clear leadership and autonomy for your team to grow.
- Growth mindset. Thinking creatively and clearly from a customer perspective to implement new growth strategies.
- Strong analytical skills with proficiency in data-driven decision-making.
What is like to work for us
We expect a lot. We are a driven team with big goals and seek individuals who are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Gelato and Optimalprint’s culture is unique and we live by our values, so it's worth learning more about our culture and how we work before presenting your application.
What it’s like to work at Gelato
We are a customer-obsessed team with the ambition to change the world by connecting technology to the printing industry and making it much more sustainable. Everyone who joins our team must feel genuinely intrigued and motivated by our mission. We expect a lot. We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Our culture is unique and we live by our values, so it's worth learning more about our culture and how we work before presenting your application.