Gelato has built the world's largest and most global platform for on-demand production and fulfillment of customized products. Today, those products are part of huge markets, such as apparel, wall-art, drinkware, digitally printed books, greeting cards. In the future, the market opportunities are endless thanks to new technologies such as 3D printing. We support a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs to sell their creativity globally, with a more local and sustainable production. With local production and exact matching of supply and demand, there is no waste, and carbon emissions are reduced.We support a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs and the global shift towards local and more sustainable production.
We own no assets - we build the software that connects world-class production facilities all across the world. We have more than 100 production partners in 32 countries. In 72 hours we can reach more than 5 billion people with customized products in a smarter, faster, and greener way.
Optimalprint is Gelato’s B2C segment, and our culture is best described as team-oriented with highly energized and open-minded people from the best companies and schools in the world. We are ambitious and motivated, led by experienced executives and entrepreneurs, and backed by global investors with a solid track record.
Optimalprint is an e-commerce leader in personalized photo and design products for consumers across 23 markets in Europe, North America, Australia and New Zealand. The brand is growing rapidly by delivering high-quality products, quickly, affordably, and sustainably because they are produced locally.
Optimalprint has the highest customer satisfaction scores in all its markets (measured independently) and the highest-rated photo printing app in the App Store and Google Play store. We are working hard to innovate and continue to bring new products and the best user experience to the market. For our customers, Optimalprint represents a smarter and more sustainable way of bringing their memories into their daily lives.
As an SEM Manager in Optimalprint, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategic online advertising campaigns to maximize visibility, traffic and conversions. You will play a pivotal role in our digital marketing efforts, leveraging platforms such as Google Ads and Bing Ads to optimize ad spending and achieve financial targets. Your expertise in keyword research, ad copywriting, product feed optimization, bid management and general campaign optimization will be essential in ensuring Optimalprint’s online presence and future growth. Additionally, you will analyze performance metrics and trends to refine strategies and provide data-driven insights to guide decision-making.
- Develop and execute comprehensive SEM strategies to meet business objectives
- Conduct thorough keyword research to identify opportunities
- Create compelling ad copy and optimize landing pages for maximum conversion
- Optimize product feeds, product attributes and other assets to enable strong performance across Shopping and pMAX type campaigns.
- Manage budgets, bids and ad placements to achieve financial targets
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics, adjusting campaigns as needed
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to ensure our SEM efforts are cutting-edge
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align on overall marketing initiatives
- Provide regular reports and insights on SEM performance to internal stakeholders
- Continuously test and experiment with new SEM approaches and features to drive improvements
- Ensure compliance with search engine advertising guidelines and best practices
Who you are
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a start-up mentality. You are committed to excel with energy and endurance while you understand that building a company is hard but satisfying work. You have superior communication skills, high integrity and great attention to detail.
You are truly passionate about Search Engine Marketing and also love working on Web Analytics. You have incredible stamina, resilience, and grit. You’re a doer, who changes until winning. You feel comfortable getting your hands dirty while never losing sight of the long-term ambition, this quarter’s budget, and today’s customers.
Moreover, we would like to see evidence of the following in your profile:
- Passion for Gelato and our vision – sharing creativity. Deep passion for working with data.
- M.Sc./M.A. degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or another data-driven or marketing field.
- 3+ years of experience in planning and implementing successful global SEM strategies.
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Merchant Center, A/B-testing tools, and other testing methods.
- Tech-savvy with experience using a multitude of different software tools, such as marketing attribution software, feed management software, etc.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills. Strong attention to detail and zero-defect.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong ability to conceptualize and communicate complex topics in a simple and factual way.
- Business-fluent in English.
- Strong ability to think independently yet operate effectively in and with teams.
What it’s like to work at Gelato
We are a customer-obsessed team with the ambition to change the world by connecting technology to the printing industry and making it much more sustainable. Everyone who joins our team must feel genuinely intrigued and motivated by our mission. We expect a lot. We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Our culture is unique and we live by our values, so it's worth learning more about our culture and how we work before presenting your application.