Senior Partner Operations Manager
Gelato has built the world's largest and most global platform for on-demand production and fulfillment of customized products. Today, those products are part of huge markets, such as apparel, wall-art, drinkware, digitally printed books, greeting cards. In the future, the market opportunities are endless thanks to new technologies such as 3D printing. We support a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs to sell their creativity globally, with a more local and sustainable production. With local production and exact matching of supply and demand, there is no waste, and carbon emissions are reduced.We support a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs and the global shift towards local and more sustainable production.
We own no assets - we build the software that connects world-class production facilities all across the world. We have more than 100 production partners in 32 countries. In 72 hours we can reach more than 5 billion people with customized products in a smarter, faster, and greener way.
What you will be doing
Gelato does not own assets, we manage a network of partnerships, with more than 100 production partners in 34 countries. You will have a chance to take on a lead role in managing and improving our elite partner network, designed to stretch your leadership and analytical capabilities.
Partner Engagement managers manage Partner relationships. They work to manage their area of the partner network whilst being responsible for operational metrics and improvements across their partner base, whilst also helping them to identify opportunities to grow with Gelato.
You will own partner engagement in a specific geography, working cross functionally to identify opportunities for operational improvements, then executing them against your own project plans. You will be the face of Gelato and own the senior level relationships with partners, working closely with them and spending time with them to help grow their business with Gelato and help them to deliver best in class products for Gelato’s customers. You will also act as a point of escalation for any operational issues, helping the Operations Support team to resolve issues by engaging partners at the right level.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of business development or operations work in a high growth market place or network company.
- Experience in tech, retail, supply chain, logistics, or eCommerce; with a strong and demonstrable interest in managing operations
- Experience working as part of a high-performing cross functional team
- Experience with marketplace models preferred
- Strong analytical experience, and comfortable operating with large data sets and business intelligence tools to generate insight and actionable conclusions
- Proven track record of leadership, taking ownership and driving results
- Proven track record of managing and delivering complex projects
- Senior external stakeholder engagement experience
- Thrives in a high growth, entrepreneurial, and ambiguous environment
- Masters Degree, or equivalent experience in the applicable field is preferred
What it’s like to work at Gelato
We are a customer-obsessed team with the ambition to change the world by connecting technology to the printing industry and making it much more sustainable. Everyone who joins our team must feel genuinely intrigued and motivated by our mission. We expect a lot. We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are genuinely passionate about their work and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. Our culture is unique and we live by our values, so it's worth learning more about our culture and how we work before presenting your application.