Founded in 2014 in London, United Kingdom, Garrison has raised more than $50m to date from London investors including Dawn Capital, IP Group, NM Capital and BGF. Garrison’s strengths lie in its experienced and dedicated teams, building on years of expertise in cyber security to bring genuinely game changing technology to the industry.
Garrison is working to build the future of cyber security and is already deploying at scale in both the government and commercial space. Our existing customers are large organisations averaging over 50,000 employees each, across sectors including banking, insurance, media, telco, law and government.
Our working culture
We are an exciting scale-up with ground-breaking technology; a very serious mission to solve real world problems, but with a positive and highly inclusive culture, and an excellent work/life balance.
At Garrison we celebrate diversity and inclusion, and we’re focused on continuously improving equality for the benefit of our employees, products and community. We recruit, develop and retain talent purely on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we take every possible step to ensure that every person employed or seeking employment with us receives fair treatment. No-one shall be disadvantaged on the grounds of age, disability, gender, ethnicity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, marital and parental status, neurodiversity, social background, physical ability, illness or otherwise.
These are the employee benefits that we can offer you at Garrison:
- 25 days holiday allowance per year (with the opportunity to purchase more)
- Company pension scheme of 8% base salary (depending on minimum contribution)
- Personal annual training budget
- Share options
- Perkbox discounts
- Life assurance and critical illness cover
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced parental leave
- Income protection
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Flexible working hours and working from home options
- Daily fruit, snacks and drinks in our offices
- Regular socials – such as games and quiz nights, picnics, theatre, and lots more
Overview of the role
You will work closely with the Head of Marketing to help manage the logistics and smooth running of Garrison’s event participation. This will include liaising with event organisers, ensuring that all marketing material and demo equipment is in the right place at the right time, and all event related deadlines are kept. You will also work closely with the sales and operations teams on all logistical aspects.
We are looking for someone creative and proactive who would like to take an active role in the development of our events activity, including getting involved in the design and evolution of Garrison’s image at events, and helping shape our more general events strategy. As a rapidly growing and agile company there is plenty of room for personal development and you will receive the support you need to shape the role and evolve at Garrison.
You will help manage, control and measure the performance of our overall function professionally. This will include owning tracking and reporting on costs, booking meetings and facilitating organizational processes.
- Support trade shows, conferences, 1:1 meeting events and related industry & technology events, including (but not limited to) space reservations, coordinating artwork and stand requirements, staff scheduling, furniture/AV rentals and collateral requirements.
- Promote events and programmes and work with other members of the global marketing team to drive engagement utilising channels including (but not limited to) web, search, PR, email, advertising, and social media.
- Manage suppliers to deliver marketing collateral, branded items and printing for marketing events.
- Help plan the events calendar for the business, including identifying new events that fit our audiences internationally.
- Work closely with the rest of the marketing team to deliver end to end promotional campaigns relating to events participation.
- Partner closely with Sales, Business Development and other stakeholders
- You will not be expected to attend every event but on occasion will be required to travel internationally to support specific events activities.
- Recognising the industry that Garrison operates in, and appreciating the importance of following Garrison's information security policies.
Skills and experience
You’ll be perfect if you have the following experience/skills -
- Experience in planning and executing field marketing events, particularly in the B2B space.
- Comfortable managing multiple priorities concurrently
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a variety of stakeholders
- Eagerness to work in a highly collaborative environment and support both individual and team objectives
- Willing and able to travel from time to time to events both in the UK and abroad (not more than 25% of time)
- Detail oriented, highly organised with a creative approach to problem solving
And the following would be a massive bonus! -
- Previous experience in B2B tech or cyber organisations
- Working knowledge of CRM systems such as Dynamics or Hubspot