FlowX is the first ever unified platform for application modernization, dedicated to expediting the digital transformation journey for global financial institutions. Through its innovative solutions, clients realize swift ROI, substantial cost savings, and unlock massive new revenue opportunities. Recently, FlowX secured the largest Series A funding round globally in the industry in the past two years.
FlowX.AI is seeking an energetic highly motivated and results-driven Sales Coordinator to join our dynamic team. As a Sales Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing a high level of administrative support and working on various projects with the FlowX Sales Team. We are looking for a dynamic and experienced individual who is ready to make an impact and drive results.
This is what you will be contributing to:
- Support the sales team with various projects and administrative tasks.
- Act as a point of contact for multiple client stakeholders, facilitating communication and coordination for events, meetings, and other activities.
- Assist in the creation of materials and collateral to support sales efforts.
- Coordinate, prepare, and orchestrate customer interactions - customer meetings, demos, events
- Manage logistics and provide support to the sales team as needed.
Experience & skill set you need to succeed:
- Previous experience in a sales role, preferably within the SaaS industry.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Customer-facing experience with a focus on building relationships.
- Self-motivated and results-driven, with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Willingness to travel frequently
What's in it for you
- Joining a product company in such early stages means you are invited to leave a print on the evolution of both the business and the product.
- Involvement in international accounts throughout the expansion of the company
- Early-stage equity and competitive benefits package