Senior Sales Engineer
FlowX is a leading provider of AI-powered application modernization solutions, dedicated to expediting the digital transformation journey for global financial institutions. Through its innovative solutions, clients realize swift ROI, substantial cost savings, and unlock new revenue opportunities. Recently, FlowX secured the largest Series A funding round for enterprise software over the past two years.
FlowX.ai is seeking a highly motivated and results-driven Sales Engineer to join our dynamic team.
As a Sales Engineer, you will work closely with various teams across the business, connecting Sales, Customer Success, Product, and Engineering. Your expertise in technology, business consulting and sales is leveraged every day to drive innovation and new business. As a technical expert, you and the Sales team bridge the gap between customer goals and our technology.
This is what you will be contributing to:
- Qualify deals through collaboration with the sales management.
- Conduct Discovery meetings and learn from the customer and the Account Executive about the customer's business requirements and technical environment.
- Articulate the customer usage scenarios that illustrate the business value desired by the customer.
- Create and Develop principles and practices with team members, which include initial presentation methods, proof of concept framework, and value assessment for potential clients and prospects.
- Answer questions and provide technical guidance to the customer’s technical team regarding the demonstrated or evaluated solutions.
- Assist in sales pipeline building activities including attendance at live and/or virtual trade-shows and industry conferences, working with marketing and or partners on campaign design and execution and other activities specified by sales and pre-sales management.
Experience & skill set you need to succeed:
- 7+ years previous success with relevant experience in solutions architecture, technical pre-sales, or solutions engineering
- Must be based on the East Coast (preferably NYC)
- 3+ years experience in a high growth startup, technical environment
- Strong knowledge of financial products and services, including investments, banking, and insurance.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Being able to explain complex technical concepts in simple terms
- Strong organizational skills along with the ability to work to a deadline
- To be a self-starter and be prepared for some travel
- Enthusiasm to be a part of a fast-growing start-up
What's in it for you
- Joining a product company in such early stages means you are invited to leave a print on the evolution of both the business and the product.
- Involvement in international accounts throughout the expansion of the company
- Direct involvement in further building the team & the culture
- Early-stage equity and competitive benefits package
Location: New York, US