FlowX is the first ever unified platform for application modernization, dedicated to expediting the digital transformation journey for global financial institutions. Through its innovative solutions, clients realize swift ROI, substantial cost savings, and unlock massive new revenue opportunities. Recently, FlowX secured the largest Series A funding round globally in the industry in the past two years.
The FlowX Strategy team works closely with the founders, the C-level executives, investors and with top executives of our largest clients - to accelerate growth initiatives.
This is what you will be contributing to:
- Working with the sales teams to help prepare and customize decks for customer and partner presentations
- Developing and refining ROI models to demonstrate the tangible benefits of FlowX solutions to potential and existing customers.
- Creating value realization roadmaps outlining our solutions' short-term and long-term impacts on client operations.
- Conducting thorough analysis across customers and the competitive landscape on: product features, market positioning, pricing
- Working with the founders team during investment rounds to help prepare and customize investor decks
Experience & skill set you need to succeed:
- 10+ years experience in a similar role, working with high-level stakeholders from enterprise environments, managing priorities, documents, and communication
- Understanding of digital transformation in financial services
- Exceptional presentation and business writing skills in English
- Availability to travel when required (client meetings, events, etc)
- Readiness & resilience to do the grinding work to hit team results
- You are a self-starter and enjoy proactive learning and problem-solving with minimal supervision
What's in it for you
- Joining a product company in such early stages means you are invited to leave a print on the evolution of both the business and the product.
- Involvement in international accounts throughout the expansion of the company
- Direct involvement in further building the team & the culture
- Early-stage equity and competitive benefits package