Senior DevOps Engineer
FlowX is a leading provider of AI-powered application modernization solutions, dedicated to expediting the digital transformation journey for global financial institutions. Through its innovative solutions, clients realize swift ROI, substantial cost savings, and unlock new revenue opportunities. Recently, FlowX secured the largest Series A funding round for enterprise software over the past two years.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, your mission is to bridge the gap between development and operations, fostering a collaborative environment, and implementing efficient practices, tools, and technologies to streamline software development, deployment, and operations for delivering high-quality software products rapidly and reliably.
This is what you will be contributing to:
- Follow DevSecOps principles using GitOps methodology.
- Continuously automate infrastructure provisioning and application deployment.
- Monitor and improve application security.
- Uphold best practices in engineering, security, and design.
- Autonomously figure out the solutions to your challenges.
- Build a great user experience based on customer centricity.
- Value and enhance clear communication.
- Build extreme ownership and feel a great sense of accountability to each other
Experience & skill set you need to succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of professional and relevant experience in the software engineering area
- DevOps practices and focus on automation
- Experience with public cloud providers such AWS, GCP or Azure or on-premise alternatives
- Experience with container orchestration platforms (Kubernetes/Openshift) and deployment of microservices solutions
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and cloud automation tools (eg. Terraform)
- Experience with fully automated CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, ArgoCD)
- Software development or scripting experience
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
- Application and infrastructure observability knowledge (Prometheus, Datadog)
- Experience with build or run microservices / API based applications in production
- SQL/NoSQL database experience
What's in it for you
- Joining a product company in such early stages means you are invited to leave a print on the evolution of both the business and the product.
- Involvement in international accounts throughout the expansion of the company.
- Direct involvement in further building the team & the culture.
- Early-stage equity package to be considered.
- Hybrid working environment.
- Medical subscription and medical insurance.
- 25 vacation days.