Site Reliability Engineer
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku is looking for an SRE to join its team developing and operating the Dataiku managed offering.
The role consists of working on a large variety of tasks from deployment to monitoring with a strong focus on Cloud operation. As part of the SRE team, you are responsible to build, deploy and operate a reliable, secure and cost-efficient infrastructure to support the dataiku SaaS offering .
This role is an opportunity to be an early member of a small team launching an exciting new project, with a strong and direct impact on the final outcome. In this role, you will get your hands on the most promising cloud technologies and receive valuable mentorship from experts from our core team.
The position is either remote or at the company HQ in New York.
- Design, deploy and maintain a cloud infrastructure to support our growing SaaS offering
- Continuously improve the infrastructure, deployment and configuration to deliver more reliable, resilient, scalable and secure services
- Automate as much as possible all technical operations
- Troubleshoot cloud infrastructure, systems, network, and application stacks
- Setting up monitoring, logging and tracing tools to detect and fix any potential issues
- Hands-on expertise working with cloud providers, preferably including Azure
- Strong experience with Infrastructure as code tools (Terraform/Ansible, Helm.)
- Significant experience creating tools and processes to operate kubernetes clusters
- Solution-oriented and automation first mindset
The final compensation package for this role will be determined during the interview process and is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, geographic location, internal equity, education, skill set, experience and training. Eligible roles may also be entitled to receive commission or other variable compensation through Dataiku's incentive compensation program.
Dataiku also offers comprehensive benefits, including stock options, medical, dental, and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, pre-tax commuter benefits, a 401k company match, paid vacations and sick leave, paid parental leave, employer paid disability coverage, and additional health and wellbeing perks and benefits. Dataiku reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits at any time.