Software Engineer - Data Exploration - France or Remote EMEA
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
To accelerate our everyday AI mission, Dataiku's Business Solutions team is in charge of creating a full range of solutions aiming at easing delivery of key use-cases by our customers across industries (retail, financial services, manufacturing, life sciences) and business functions (finance, marketing, HR, supply chain...).
In an exciting, cutting-edge development, our Business Solutions are poised to integrate advanced technologies like Large Language Models (LLMs) and generative AI, setting a new industry standard. This integration not only propels our commitment to innovation but also opens up unprecedented opportunities for businesses to harness the power of AI. These advancements are transforming the way decisions are made, making insights more accessible, and unlocking a new realm of possibilities for predictive analytics and automated reasoning.
Dataiku is looking for a Software Engineer Full Stack to grow our Business Solutions team and play an instrumental role by taking solutions to the next level of interaction and consumption by all relevant business profiles. In this role, you will work very closely with the industry specialists and solutions data scientists to define and develop the best solutions within the Dataiku environment. As a member of the Solutions Engineering team, you will also play an instrumental role in defining the roadmap of the team, developing reusable components and more.
Our current technical stack is based mainly on a mix of Python and Vue.js
What you'll be doing:
- Understand challenges and business use cases
- Design, develop and package state-of-the-art solutions using cutting edge technologies
- Support data scientists providing the right environment (documented, qualified and reusable components, coaching, enablement material, best practices, etc.) and make them autonomous on building solutions end to end PoC
- Interact with core Dataiku teams, build and submit clear requirements and contribute to developments
- Implement and comply with our domestic UX design team templates or recommendations
- Conduct user tests
- Contribute to the current frameworks and technical stack maintenance and evolution
- Potentially contribute to workshop with our customers and prospects
Who we are looking for:
- You are customer oriented - you want to understand customer needs and build the most relevant solutions and nicest experiences to help them
- You know that a well-thought design is worth a thousand user manuals
- You are humble and kind
- You don't hesitate to ask questions when you don't know, and you treat your colleagues with respect, kindness, and honesty
- You are curious and open-minded: you are excited by the prospect of joining a growing team covering a broad range of domains and in easing usage of AI by business individuals
What does the hiring process look like?
- Initial call with a member of our Technical Recruiting team
- Video meeting Team Lead or Engineering Manager
- Technical Assessment to show your skills
- Debrief of the Technical Assessment with a member of the Engineering Team
- Interview with a VP Engineer