Regional VP of Sales
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
What You’ll Do
- Driving the top-line revenue for the German market by acquiring new logos and driving upsells by fostering the adoption and use for existing clients.
- Contributing to the definition of the Go-To-Market strategy for Germany, by choosing the right territories, partners and aligning our marketing efforts on the field with the Marketing department-
- Managing the Account Executives and acting as a permanent coach for the team to implement our Value-based selling approaches (Customer Centric Selling/Challenger Sales/MEDDPICC) bringing the staff to the next level.
- Developing Executive relationship with key targets / top accounts (Director of Analytics, VPs of Data Science, etc)-
- Interacting with other customer facing teams to achieve target: Sales Engineers, Alliance Managers, Customer Success Managers, SDRs, etc.
- Maintaining a high degree of transparency in pipeline management, pricing negotiations, territories allocations with top management
- Fluency in English & German
- 10+ years of experience in Software Sales and 5+ years of experience in Sales Management, in a fast-growing company
- Experience of both big companies and start/scale ups is a must-Genuine interest in solving customer problems, creating original solutions for them
- Clear evidence of building successful teams - specifically accelerating growth in team size (i.e. not ‘steady state’ team management)
- Experience in the full spectrum of team management, hiring, disciplinary, exit, onboarding, enabling, coaching, mentoring etc.
- Excellent understanding of managing a sales pipeline, including ability to motivate the team to self-create and close– pipeline management and time management skills
- Evidence of ability to adapt to a fast changing environment, international cultures, and distributed teams
- Tech / Engineering background, in addition to the human and customer-facing skills would be a strong advantage.
- Experience at hiring top talent and retaining them
- Track record of closing both run-rate business (100K+) as well as multi-million pound transactions