Product Manager Intern - Expert
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku’s mission is big: to enable all people throughout companies around the world to use data by removing friction surrounding data access, cleaning, modeling, deployment, and more. But it’s not just about technology and processes; at Dataiku, we also believe that people (including our people!) are a critical piece of the equation.
Dataiku’s value proposition is unique on the market as it allows people with very different types of expertise & technical skills to collaborate on a single platform, from no-code/business people to the most advanced Data Scientists, and develop end-to-end Data Analytics and Data Science project, from data exploration to project & model deployment and monitoring. As a Product Manager Intern in the “Experts” team, your role will be to support the scoping & development of features dedicated to our technical users (Data Scientists, ML Engineers, and Data Engineers). Your missions may cover the different topics:
- Evaluate the opportunities to improve our offer for Data Engineers (analysis of competition, evaluation of our existing features such as SQL notebooks through user interviews and analytics metrics, and product improvement proposals).
- Improve understanding of our technical user community by building insightful product usage dashboards.
- Evaluate the content and structure of our new Developer Guide and provide recommendations on improvements.
You’ll work closely with Product Managers & Engineering to identify and evaluate product development opportunities and help improve the user experience.
- Assist the Product Management team in conducting market research, analyzing customer feedback and product usage
- Support different signals collection to help fuel and prioritize the product roadmap
- Collaborate with Engineering, Design & other Product teams to ensure successful feature launches and updates
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of product documentation and materials
Who you are:
- Masters degree, English native speaker or fully fluent required - with proficient writing level.
- Great communication skills (both written and oral), able to clearly articulate and present complex situations and concepts
- Great project management skills, capable of orchestrating multiple projects and supporting teams in parallel
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Deep interest in data, analytics and artificial intelligence ideally prior experience or academic exposure.
- A degree in a related technical field is a plus (e.g. BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics…).
- Able to work with diverse teams and in engaging people.
- Open to new ideas and topics. Capable of acting quickly and delivering promptly.
We offer a dynamic and exciting work environment, with opportunities for growth and development. If you are passionate about technology and have a desire to learn and contribute to a fast-growing company, we encourage you to apply for this internship opportunity.