Senior Technical Recruiter
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
As part of our growth, we are looking for a talented Senior Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team to help us develop our R&D department.
The recruiter will own all aspects of recruiting, including outreach, screening/interviewing, managing candidates, and acting as an advisor and trusted resource to hiring managers and interview teams.
- Engage talent — Identify the right people, get them engaged, and manage the full hiring process
- Take ownership of the entire end-to-end recruitment process and hands-on recruitment of tech and leadership roles.
- Build solid relationships with your hiring teams and serve as an advisor and partner to build healthy pipelines of stellar candidates and fill current openings
- Craft and enhance a consistent and extraordinary candidate experience
- Train hiring managers and interviewers to ensure a great experience to our candidates
- Work with Talent Team in developing Talent Acquisition strategies and projects
- Be a passionate Dataiku brand ambassador before, during, and after recruitment. You will help us build our talent brand in addition to our talent pipeline.
- 5+ years of experience in tech hiring
- Deep understanding of the technical landscape and able to talk tech
- Resourceful in using creative tools to identify and attract high demand talent
- Experience collaborating with and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple positions
- Demonstrable experience recruiting for a fast-paced company, ideally for a software company
- Ability to drive/lead complex project and to deliver outputs