Field Chief Data Officer - DACH
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku's promise to our customers is to provide them with the software and support needed to accelerate their Data Science and Machine Learning maturity. Dataiku's Evangelist and AI Strategist team is at the beginning of this journey, explaining, educating on the business value generated by this transformation.
At Dataiku, we all have customer's best interest always in mind, and as an evangelist this is one of your priorities. Listen, understand and help them identify innovation opportunities using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
What You'll Do:
- Work with Dataiku customer facing teams to develop new opportunitiMeet with Customer to explain the value of AI in different industries and more specifically what Dataiku can help them achieve
- Work with the marketing/sales team in planning and executing demand & lead generation campaigns
- Produce thought leadership and/or product-related materials in various form (blog articles, whitepapers, videos, other marketing collateral '¦)
- Explain the business value realized by our customers with Dataiku to our customers and to the market (in collaboration with our Customer success team)
- Attend/Speak at professional conferences
Core skills and talents:
- With your technical and business background, you do have the ability to analyze customer challenges and then articulate them into new opportunities
- You are really willing to work with others, this is a team sport, from Marketing to Partners, to customers and the global ecosystem
- You are seen as a trusted advisor
- You do have strong communication skills and you are willing to share your point of view in front of various audience (CxO, Events, Interview'¦), you should inspire people to think differently. You are able to articulate and present complex concepts into simple message
- Deep understanding of the Machine Learning ecosystem and business value drivers.
- Able and willing to learn every day on a constantly evolving market
- Passion for what you do
- Happy to be an individual contributor in a support function, leading laterally and making others successful
You might be a good fit if you have:
- 10+ years experience in consulting or software & technology
- Advanced degree in Statistics, Data Science, Economics or other related field
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate and present complex situations and concepts
- Good understanding of the technical ecosystem