Technical Account Manager
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Technical Account Managers are highly experienced Architects who are comfortable with a very client facing role and who dedicate themselves to a small set of strategic clients, (~4 per TAM). They must be quick on their feet and able to put a positive spin on challenging customer situations, both in the boardroom with a client CTO and while sharing the command line with a client admin. They must be effective technically, both as communicators and doers. They must be capable of managing and maintaining a client relationship, while keeping a tight organizational watch over the technical aspects of their accounts.
In this role you will:
- Work with the Customer Success team and customers to jointly identify near and longer-term priorities and define the associated engagement plan
- Manage milestones with Customer Success Manager and customer and contribute to deliverables, provide regular status updates and proactively identify and mitigate issues/risks
- Centralize the technical information about clients and take part to the account strategy and with the other members of the account team
- Play an active role contributing to the growth and scalability of the Field Engineering team through robust documentation, continuous process optimization, and peers upskilling
- Work with Customer resources as a primary technical advisor, providing guidance and hands-on support on the following matters: Dataiku platform architecture (initial deployment, expansions), platform operations (upgrades), best practice related to Dataiku usage, security, data management, compute resources, ML-Ops, Monitoring, etc.
- Help clients troubleshoot the implementation of the product within their systems.
- Ensure that feature requests are effectively recorded and communicated to product and R&D
- Advise client tech leaders on choices around new companion technologies and tech strategies around Dataiku
- Support innovative approaches around Dataiku (edge computing, deep learning, advanced MLOps, for example)
You might be a good fit for this role if you have:
- 7+ years of experience in a customer facing technical role
- Comfort and confidence in client-facing interactions
- Ability to work both pre and post sale
- Strong Linux system administration experience including networking
- Experience with authentication and authorization systems like LDAP, Kerberos, AD, and IAM
- Hands-on experience with cloud based services like AWS, Azure and GCP
- Hands-on experience with the Kubernetes ecosystem for setup, administration, troubleshooting and tuning
- Experience with the Hadoop and/or Spark ecosystem for setup, administration, troubleshooting and tuning
Bonus points for any of these:
- Experience with Python
- Some knowledge of Java, nice to have
- Some knowledge in ML Ops