Regional Vice President of Sales, Federal
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
As a Regional Sales Vice President of Sales, you’ll lead a dynamic Federal sales team that is responsible for driving top line revenue for the region, acquiring new logos, and ensuring that our existing clients love our product and increase their use overtime.
Reporting into the Senior Vice President of Sales for the Americas, you’ll be responsible for leading our Federal business strategy. You’ll build, coach, lead, and enable a high-performing team of sales professionals. You’ll also collaborate with dedicated cross functional partners, including leaders in pre-sales, marketing, product management, customer success, and data science.
If you’re a dynamic and experienced SaaS sales leader with passion for driving innovation in the federal sector, we invite you to join us shaping the future of AI/ML.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute a comprehensive revenue strategy to achieve aggressive targets within the federal market segments, including the acquisition of net-new logos
- Drive upsells by fostering the adoption and use for existing clients
- Lead, coach, develop, and enable a customer-facing team of Account Executives
- Define Go-To-Market strategy for Federal territory. Project vertical growth, territories, and partners. Drive alignment between sales and marketing efforts
- Build collaboration with a cross-functional team of Sales Engineers, Partner Managers, Customer Success Managers, and Sales Development Representatives
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to attract, recruit, build and develop a team of top performing sales professionals
- Develop senior relationships with key targets and top accounts across diverse personas, influencers, and strategic partners
- Forecast revenue accurately
- Maintain a high degree of transparency in pipeline management, pricing negotiations, territories allocations
What we’re looking for
- At least ten years of software sales experience within the Federal sectors, including evidence of leading team toward quota attainment and the acquisition of new logos
- Demonstrated experience in selling complex technology solutions, preferability in the AI/ML space
- Extensive knowledge of US government procurement
- At least five years of people leadership experience with fast-growing companies
Other knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Experience building successful teams, specifically accelerating growth in team size
- Interest in solving customer problems and creating original solutions for them
- Experience hiring and retaining top talent
- Excellent understanding of managing a sales pipeline, including ability to motivate the team to self-create and close– pipeline management and time management skills
- Evidence of ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment, international cultures, and distributed teams.
- Knowledge of and/or experience within the data and analytics space is strongly preferred
The final compensation package for this role will be determined during the interview process and is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, geographic location, internal equity, education, skill set, experience and training. Eligible roles may also be entitled to receive commission or other variable compensation through Dataiku's incentive compensation program.
Dataiku also offers comprehensive benefits, including stock options, medical, dental, and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, pre-tax commuter benefits, a 401k company match, paid vacations and sick leave, paid parental leave, employer paid disability coverage, and additional health and wellbeing perks and benefits. Dataiku reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits at any time.