Engagement Manager (remote from Germany)
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
Dataiku is looking for an Engagement Manager to join the Customer team. The ideal candidate is an energetic individual who is passionate about AI and is keen to solve business problems. You will be responsible for driving smooth client roll out of our product. It requires skilled coordination of the deployment, training, adoption and use case delivery activities, in order for our customers to derive the maximum value from our software.
As a part of the Global Services team, the Engagement Manager has the following responsibilities:
- Manage the client relationship, needs, and ensure customer satisfaction throughout the implementation process
- Lead the services projects, managing risks, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Project-manage the delivery to our clients of Dataiku’s suite of professional services: such services include assisted software installation, customer training/coaching, and development of data science projects
- Build and maintain relationships with key partners
- Collaborate tightly with the other customer facing teams at Dataiku
- Contribute to the standardization of our implementation processes while Dataiku continues its rapid growth
You'd be a great fit if you:
- 3 years + of experience in a customer facing role and/or project management in a technical context
- Have an understanding and practical experience with modern project management methodologies and software delivery. Experience in enterprise data projects is a plus
- An interest in staying up to date on the latest techniques surrounding data and AI (Coding, Machine Learning, Databases, Cloud stacks…). You must be technically-minded, but you don’t have to be an engineer to do well here
- An organized, resourceful, process-oriented mind, with an ability to work in autonomy
- Good communication skills, with an ability to explain complex concepts to varying degrees of technical audiences
- Thrive in the building and iteration of efficient processes
- Fluent in German and English