Robotics Process Automation Engineer
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
We are looking for a Robotics Process Automation Engineer to streamline and improve how the Product Learning Team is delivering Dataiku’s learning experience and content.
As a member of the Product Learning Team, you will support Data Science Technical Writers to achieve their primary goal to empower Dataiku users with the knowledge needed to successfully achieve their business and career goals using our platform. By implementing automated content operations, you will help lead impactful changes allowing anyone to become autonomous, confident, & proficient with Dataiku.
In this role, you will act as the technical expert for the team helping to identify process inefficiencies & gathering needs for potential improvements. You will implement IT & script-related tasks with a primary objective to help the Product Learning Team design & maintain educational content. This is a key role to help accelerate the team velocity and capacity to scale; as our product grows, so does our learning content (e.g., Knowledge Base articles, Dataiku Academy content, product screenshots, etc.). The challenge of maintenance becomes increasingly important to ensure our customers’ success.
In this role, you will:
- Identify current team inefficiencies in creating and maintaining learning content.
- Lead the development of tools and scripts to support the product learning team in order to accelerate its content creation productivity and quality, including but not limited to: detecting outdated content, generating updated screenshots, videos, & voice overs, pixel perfect testing, text linting, enforcing conventions & style, detecting dead links, etc.
- Improve, maintain, & manage websites to host our learning content (e.g., Knowledge Base, Dataiku Academy, etc.).
- Develop automated translation scripts to support our international development.
- Create, maintain, & organize the repository of documentation, ensuring that information is accurate and current.
- Keep internal stakeholders informed about system functionality and enhancements.
- Manage and administrate content and versioning across all platforms, including but not limited to: Github, Vidyard, & Skilljar.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Data Science Technical Writers, Technology, & Engineering Teams to identify problems & construct solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or DevOps.
- Experience building developer tools that improve team velocity, code quality, & code health.