Customer Success Manager - Future Opportunities
Headquartered in New York City, Dataiku was founded in Paris in 2013 and achieved unicorn status in 2019. Now, more than 1,000+ employees work across the globe in our offices and remotely. Backed by a renowned set of investors and partners including CapitalG, Tiger Global, and ICONIQ Growth, we’ve set out to build the future of AI.
We’re accepting applications from candidates who would be interested in future Enterprise Customer Success Manager opportunities at Dataiku. While we don’t have an open position right now, we expect to be recruiting for this role in the future. We’d love to exchange with candidates who have the right skills and experience so that we can quickly start interviewing when an opportunity opens up.
The Enterprise Customer Success team at Dataiku is focused on accelerating adoption and business outcomes by guiding customers on their fastest path to value with Dataiku. By leveraging deeply consultative skills and strong product knowledge, Customer Success Managers align with customers throughout their journey to understand their desired business outcomes, empower them to maximize the value of their existing use cases, and optimize for growth into new use cases across their business – ultimately working to ensure continuously improving value and return on their Dataiku investment.
Enterprise Customer Success Managers play an integral role in our business, also serving as the ultimate liaisons between customers and internal teams, including Sales, Services, Product Management, Marketing, among others. In so doing, CSMs ensure streamlined value delivery based on desired customer outcomes and use case metrics; with a focus on mutual success and growth.
Key Areas of Responsibility (What You’ll Do)
- Work with customers across our Americas region.
- Own a portfolio of assigned accounts that may vary in market size, industry, and complexity, with a focus on ensuring successful onboarding onto Dataiku, increasing adoption, ensuring retention, growth, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Align closely with key customer stakeholders to ensure that the vision, implementation plan, and desired business outcomes established pre-sales are supported by clear objectives, action items, owners, and sponsors.
- Have a strong command of Dataiku’s unique value proposition, the business value our key solutions drive, our approach to operationalizing Everyday AI, and common use cases and best practices. Be able to effectively leverage the above to guide customers on their journey with Dataiku.
- Keen ability to develop a deep understanding of a customer's business, use cases, and outcomes in order to guide them to achieve these via Dataiku's product and services.
- Continuously advise customers on how to leverage Dataiku to implement data science projects from design to production.
- Monitor customers’ achievement of desired outcome and value, consistently and effectively telling the story of these both to internal stakeholders and externally to key customer stakeholders.
- Establish regular touchpoints with assigned customers per established best practices, to review progress against strategic business and technical product objectives.
- Leverage Customer Adoption & Health analytics to identify potential risks or opportunities for expansion, with a focus on translating this data into actionable advice.
- Effectively prioritize and orchestrate resolution of customer requests or issues.
- Develop trusted and collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders and business partners, including Sales, Sales Engineering, Services, Support, Partnerships, Product, and Marketing, among others.
- Champion customers internally in order to mitigate risk, improve customer experience, drive to value outcomes, and unlock growth.
- Stay current on Dataiku’s products, competitive landscape, & data science trends.
- Embrace and contribute to Customer Success team methodologies.
Experience (What We’re Looking For)
- Minimum seven (7) years of professional experience in customer success, technical account management, or client relationship management roles with a demonstrated history of increasing adoption, retention, and customer satisfaction.
- Experience managing a fast-growing book of accounts, with account size ranging from ~$200k to multi-million ARR across the Forbes Global 2000 and beyond.
- Experience with KPIs such as Gross Dollar Retention, Net Dollar Retention, Renewal Rate, Logo Retention Rate, NPS, and CSAT.
- Experience working collaboratively across Professional Services and Partner motions.
- Track record of successfully navigating ambiguity, building consensus, fostering accountability, and working with urgency to deliver customer outcomes.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills, with the ability to effectively engage both business and technical stakeholders (from Analyst to C-level).
- Confidence in serving multiple customer stakeholders and working to build communities of champions/advocates across large organizations.
- An understanding of core data science concepts and ability to translate business use cases into data science solutions
- Project management and storytelling skills.
- Strong technical, analytic, and problem-solving skills.
You may be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have a never-ending intellectual curiosity, are detailed oriented, and analytical.
- Have experience in hyper-growth, product-based technology companies.
- Are passionate about technology, the data and analytics space, and enjoy learning new solutions, features/functionalities and translating these into solutions that drive business value for customers.
- Understand the importance of being a self-motivated team player.
- Show an appreciation for nuance and a desire to build consensus in a diverse and multicultural environment.
The final compensation package for this role will be determined during the interview process and is based on a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, geographic location, internal equity, education, skill set, experience and training. Eligible roles may also be entitled to receive commission or other variable compensation through Dataiku's incentive compensation program.
Dataiku also offers comprehensive benefits, including stock options, medical, dental, and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, pre-tax commuter benefits, a 401k company match, paid vacations and sick leave, paid parental leave, employer paid disability coverage, and additional health and wellbeing perks and benefits. Dataiku reserves the right to amend or modify employee perks and benefits at any time.