Client Solutions Engineer
Posted on Friday, September 29, 2023
Cover Genius is a Series D insurtech that protects the global customers of the world’s largest digital companies including Booking Holdings, owner of Priceline, Kayak and Booking.com, Intuit, Uber, Hopper, Ryanair, Turkish Airlines, Descartes ShipRush, Zip and SeatGeek. We’re also available at Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Wayfair and SE Asia’s largest company, Shopee. Our partners integrate with XCover, our award-winning insurance distribution platform, to embed protection for millions of customers worldwide each year.
Our team and products have been recognized with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times which ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest-growing company in APAC in 2020. Our diverse team across 20+ countries and many language groups commit itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular “CG Gives” which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People are
Bold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are not
Perfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
About the Role
As a Client Solutions Engineer on our Partner Services Team, you will provide support for the ongoing integration and assist our clients in resolving technical issues.
To drive success in this role, you will have a proven track record of technical problem-solving and client engagement, along with an understanding of software development and system architecture. As the Client Solutions Engineer, you will need to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders. As the Client Solutions Engineer, you will troubleshoot and contribute to problem-solving complex technical issues.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the seamless integration of our products into clients' existing systems. Regular collaboration with Partner Services and Strategic Partnerships teams will be key in ensuring that client expectations are not only met but exceeded. This will help in delivering comprehensive solutions that drive growth and innovation for our partners.
What your working week will involve;
- Support our partners by creating code examples and documentation to support our their growth
- Answer partners' technical questions and provide explanations of technical concepts and issues
- Work with the Client Solution Engineer to assist with new partnership opportunities, prepare technical sales material, develop proof of concepts (POCs) and support demonstrations to win new business
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Cover Genius’ product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported issues
- Use SQL, Kibana, Google BigQuery, Google Data Studio and related technologies to identify and present actionable business growth opportunities to partners
- Support multiple partner engagements concurrently to ensure successful integrations
- Identify opportunities for improving existing solutions, make recommendations and implement changes through automation of activities to optimize client engagements
What the ideal profile looks like;
- 0-2 years of experience with web technologies such as HTTP, HTML, XML
- Understanding of how APIs are designed and implemented
- Customer-facing experience in sales, sales engineering, consulting or related function desirable
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- A postgraduate degree and/or record of academic achievement is also desirable
Why Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. What does that mean?
• Flexible PTO. Taking time out is important for our teams to enjoy life and stay fresh.
• Employee Stock Options - we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.
• Work with like-minded people who are passionate about both the work we're doing and giving back. Our CG Gives programs enables us to all become philanthropists through our peer recognition and rewards system.
• Social Initiatives - pictures speak a thousand words!
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let's chat!
* Cover Genius promotes diversity and inclusivity. We don't tolerate discrimination, demeaning treatment of anyone, or harassment due to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.