Process Improvement Analyst (Insurance Reporting)
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Cover Genius is a Series D insurtech that protects the global customers of the world’s largest digital companies including Booking Holdings, owner of Priceline, Kayak and Booking.com, Intuit, Uber, Hopper, Ryanair, Turkish Airlines, Descartes ShipRush, Zip and SeatGeek. We’re also available at Amazon, Flipkart, eBay, Wayfair and SE Asia’s largest company, Shopee. Our partners integrate with XCover, our award-winning insurance distribution platform, to embed protection for millions of customers worldwide each year.
Our team and products have been recognized with dozens of awards including by the Financial Times which ranked Cover Genius as the #1 fastest-growing company in APAC in 2020. Our diverse team across 20+ countries and many language groups commit itself to diverse cultural programs, in particular “CG Gives” which makes social entrepreneurs out of us all and funds development initiatives in global communities.
Our People are
Bold, Authentic, Purposeful and Inspired
Our People are not
Perfect, Traditional, Complacent or Cautious
About the Role
As a Process Improvement Analyst on our Insurance Integrations Team, you will lead the finance and reporting requirements for our insurance and warranty products across the EMEA region.
To drive success in this role, you will have experience in requirements gathering and business process analysis/modelling in a complex business environment. You will coordinate, execute, test, and facilitate the business handover of the finance and reporting integration work-stream. Regular collaboration with stakeholders, such as our Technology, Actuarial, Data, Insurance, and Partnership teams, will ensure we deliver robust reporting based on internal and external customer requirements.
What your working week will involve;
- Leverage your technical experience to support stakeholders to develop robust reporting configurations, ensuring timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Work across internal and external teams to identify and drive improvement in efficiencies, optimise processes and workflows, and prioritise system enhancements.
- Work closely with the Platform team to ensure our requirements are built as specified.
- Lead and coordinate pricing approval sessions, ensuring key stakeholders understand the pricing structure and workflows required for each integration.
- Conduct Finance UAT testing and obtain relevant internal approvals prior to launch and obtain relevant internal approvals.
- Coordination of post-launch reporting reviews and approvals.
- Conduit between the Insurance, Finance and Technology team to ensure timely resolution of reporting anomalies identified post-launch.
What the ideal profile looks like;
- 2+ years of experience in a Process Improvement/Business Intelligence/Business Analyst role or equivalent within the insurance industry.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, A postgraduate degree and/or record of academic achievement is also desirable
- Experience in the development and execution of finance/data-related projects.
- Experience in requirements gathering and business process analysis/modelling in a complex business environment.
- SQL knowledge, with a focus on reporting and analytics desirable.
- Experience developing and executing UAT test scenarios.
Why Cover Genius?
Cover Genius not only cares about being the best in our industry, we care about our team. We’re a business that understands life can be fluid and so we flex to ensure we provide the environment to suit that. What does that mean?
• Flexible PTO. Taking time out is important for our teams to enjoy life and stay fresh.
• Employee Stock Options - we want our people to share in our success, we reward them with ownership for their contribution in creating a world-class company.
• Work with like-minded people who are passionate about both the work we're doing and giving back. Our CG Gives programs enables us to all become philanthropists through our peer recognition and rewards system.
• Social Initiatives - pictures speak a thousand words!
Sound interesting? If you think you have the best composition of the above, send us your resume and let's chat!
* Cover Genius promotes diversity and inclusivity. We don't tolerate discrimination, demeaning treatment of anyone, or harassment due to race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.